1 Year International Diploma in Education, Teaching & Learning
This 1 year online teaching Diploma has been developed to familiarize teaching professionals with the educational theory and practice so that they have a better understanding of the learning needs and be responsive to the demands of the 21st century students.
The program has four semesters of 3 months each. Semester one and two comprise of the core compulsory components which will focus on Principles of Education, Educational Psychology, Theories of Learning along with Different Teaching Methods/Approaches and instructional Strategies, Assessment, Evaluation in differentiated learning, Classroom management and material Development. In Semester three and four you can choose two specialization areas from 5 specialization options including teaching pre-primary-secondary, Montessori, Early Childhood or Special Education.
Our online 1-year International Diploma in Education, Teaching & Learning program has been divided into four semesters of 3 months each. The program can also be pursued from any corner of the globe. The course is for aspiring as well as active teachers planning to step into the world of teaching pre-school children, primary school students or secondary school students in India or abroad.
- 10+2 (High School Pass) is the minimum qualification to take this Program
- The entire program and its contents are in English, hence basic English listening, reading and writing skill will be mandatory. Spoken English skill is desired, however students who need to brush up skill in English can join our English for Teachers program as a pre course at a very nominal price.
- Basic Computer Skill is mandatory. Students should have some experience in working on internet and must have an access to a PC / laptop / Tablet with internet connection
- Single Certification from ACT
- Option for taking Cambridge Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT) Certification
Semester 1: Principles of Teaching
- Principles of Education
- Educational Psychology and Theories of Learning
- Different Teaching Methods/Approaches for YL & AL
- Teacher as facilitator- monitoring & motivation
- Term 1- Assessment (MCQ & reflective)
Semester 2: Teaching Strategies
For Semesters 3 & 4 Choose any 2 Specialized Subjects
ECE (Early Childhood)
- Introduction to ECC
- Stages of development
- Factors affecting early childhood
- Helping early childhood learners settle down in school
- Maria Montessori – philosophy, methodology, psychology
- EPL & Sensorial
- Language and Maths in Montessori school
- Art and craft for young learners
- Introduction to teaching young learners
- Importance of play and play way approach
- Child, health & nutrition
PSTT (Primary & Secondary)
- Language learning VS acquisition
- Project method
- Grammar & phonology
- Integrating technology in the classroom
SEN (Special education needs)
- Identifying various types of learning challenges
- Identifying and supporting learners with special needs
- Managing behaviour of special need children
- ADHD, Autism, Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy *You can either opt for Teaching Practice or Alternative Assignment at the end of your course.
- Easy admission process
- Application to be submitted online
- Opt for any online payment scheme
For enrolling in our on year Diploma in Teaching course, you need to fill up an online application form with all the relevant details along with the correct Email Id and Contact Number where all the communications will be forwarded. After submitting the Application Form, you will receive the Course Details via email and phone call from our Admission Executives. The Course Fee Payment Details will be mailed to you once it is confirmed from your end. The course fee can be paid through online payment using Debit / Credit Card or by depositing Cash, Cheque or Demand Draft in our bank account. After the payment is credited the candidates will be receiving payment confirmation with an online admission form via e-mail. You need to then fill up the same and submit it to get online access to the course.
- Complete guidance from our seasoned tutors
- Total back-end support catering to academic needs
- Easy access to academic and support teams via mail, chat etc.
The candidates enrolling in One year Teaching Diploma course can expect complete guidance from the tutors, who are committed to helping you as a candidate to achieve their learning goals. With years of valuable experience, they provide great support to the trainees and guide them through all the aspects of teaching giving valuable advice in every step of the way. They extend their tutoring support by sharing relevant information and answering questions related to the course content. Since the course offers the candidates flexible learning they can take the opportunity to learn at their own pace and clear their queries and doubts as and when required. They can email their queries and as well as discuss any course related problem via email.
After completing this course you will be able to teach all school subjects at pre & primary level, secondary level. You will be able to identify special children and help them to learn at their own pace in association with special educators and counsellors in an inclusive classroom. You will be able to teach children using Montessori apparatus in Montessori schools. Take on new job roles and excel as a:
- Nursery teacher
- Montessori teacher
- Early Childhood educator
- Shadow teacher
- Primary and secondary level teacher
- course coordinator
- Entrepreneur – establish your own child care centre, pre-school, activity centre