CACHE Level-1 Diploma in Caring for children
Our course in Caring for children will help the aspiring teachers and other participants gain a wider knowledge regarding the growth and development of children. It gives you a better idea into the world of child care practitioners. It teaches you strategies to build better relationships with the learners and emerge as a professional child care practitioner because from early childhood it is important to nurture a trusting relationship among the kids so that they grow up to have good relationships with their peers, parents, teachers and others. Forming emotional relationships in this stage go a long way to define their future emotional attachments.
- Both aspiring as well as experienced teachers are eligible to apply for these courses
- Aspirants with a minimum qualification of 10+2 are eligible for our Certificate level and Diploma level course
If you are an aspiring or an experienced teacher and desirous of gaining knowledge in special education teaching methodologies alongside enhancing your teaching expertise, then you should take any of our Special Ed programs. While pursuing our course you will get to learn about managing children suffering from various Learning Disabilities and create a positive ambience in classrooms along with delivering productive learning sessions.
- UNIT 1 : GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF YOUNG CHILDREN (F/601/3408, Unit Level: 2, GLH: 18 hours; Credits: 2)
- UNIT 2: PRACTICAL HEALTH AND SAFETY WHEN WITH YOUNG CHILDREN (H/602/2389, Unit Level: 1, GLH: 27 hours; Credits: 3)
- UNIT 3: RESPECTING AND VALUING CHILDREN (M/601/0116, Unit Level: 1, GLH: 18 hours; Credits: 2)
- UNIT 4: UNDERSTANDING LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT THROUGH PLAY (A/504/0211, Unit Level: 1, GLH: 27 hours; Credits: 3)
- UNIT 5: CONFIDENCE BUILDING FOR THE YOUNG CHILD THROUGH PLAY (T/601/3406, Unit Level: Entry Level 3, GLH: 30, Credits: 3)
- UNIT 6: SHARING LEARNING EXPERIENCES WITH CHILDREN (Y/601/0109, Unit Level: 1, GLH: 36, Credits: 4)
- UNIT 7: SELF-DEVELOPMENT (A/600/3735, Unit Level: 2, GLH: 24, Credits: 3)
- UNIT 8: SCIENCE ACTIVITIES FOR YOUNG CHILDREN (D/602/2388, Unit Level: 1, GLH: 27, Credits: 3)
- UNIT 9: TECHNOLOGY ACTIVITIES FOR YOUNG CHILDREN (R/602/2386, Unit Level: 1, GLH: 18, Credits: 2)
- UNIT 10: MUSICAL ACTIVITIES FOR YOUNG CHILDREN (D/602/2391, Unit Level: 1 GLH: 18, Credits: 2)
- UNIT 11: CHILDREN'S PLAY AND LEISURE ACTIVITIES (T/601/0117, Unit Level: 1 GLH: 27, Credits: 3)
- UNIT 12: SAFEGUARDING THE WELFARE OF CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE (K/601/3323, Unit Level: 2 GLH: 20, Credits: 3)
- UNIT 13: PREPARING FOR YOUR NEXT STEPS (L/601/0110, Unit Level: 1 GLH: 36, Credits: 4)
- UNIT 14: INVESTIGATING A VOCATIONAL AREA (T/600/3250, Unit Level: 2 GLH: 16, Credits: 2)
You can avail the course at a reasonable fee of 77,467 INR/1010 USD/ 770 GBP/ 38734 THB You can opt for a number of easy ways to pay your fees using Debit / Credit Card or by wire transfer to our bank account. After the payment is credited the candidates will be receiving payment confirmation with online admission form. They need to fill up the same and submit in order to get online access to the course.
After successful completion of the course you will achieve a CACHE Level 1 Diploma in Caring for Children. This is an internationally recognised qualification in accordance with the QCF (Qualifications and Credit Framework) for England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
CACHE stands for the Council for Awards in Care, Health and Education, and is a leading specialist Awarding Organisation for the children and adult care and education sectors. CACHE (The Council for Awards in Care, Health and Education) are the leading industry specialists in providing qualifications that specialise in the care and education sector. This course has been developed by experts to ensure that all requirements are skills are covered. This course will definitely provide you with an extra edge as you prepare to enter the Special Education domain.
You will study this course through distance learning, which will enable you to learn when and where you want. You can study from home or at work; it is completely up to you. All your materials will be posted or emailed to you online, whichever you choose. You will also receive our tutor support by email, so help is just a click away!
This course is assessed through a series of assignments which are submitted to your tutor for marking. No external examination is required, so you can complete all assessments from your home.
There are ample opportunities for teachers who have knowledge in Special Education and have a passion to teach learners with special needs. There is a considerable demand for certified SEN teachers all around the globe. Level-1 Diploma in Caring for children offered by CACHE open many avenues to numerous job opportunities as the courses aim to provide the future shadow teachers with a strong foundation in the methodologies and strategies to deal with Learning Disabilities. The program will provide the skills and methods to teach children with special needs and will make the candidates competent enough to work as an educator in inclusive classrooms.
The program could be immensely helpful for head of schools dealing with children with learning disabilities, shadow teacher for children with special needs, special education curriculum developer, course coordinator and counsellor associated with special education. The program is suitable for not only teachers but anyone connected with special education even for young mothers and homemakers who need to be aware of how to deal with the special needs children and help them to lead a normal life.
You will study this course through distance learning, which will enable you to learn when and where you want. You can study from home or at work; it is completely up to you. All your materials will be posted or emailed to you online, whichever you choose. You will also receive our tutor support by email. No external examination is required, so you can complete all assessments from home.