A "Live Online" class is a one-to-many interactive event that is held virtually and it witnesses participation exclusively by an online audience. In a research recently conducted it was found that the average viewing time for Live online videos is increasing over the years and currently stands at 56 minutes, in spite of everything becoming shorter and quicker, with 92% participants consider live online events/webcasts to be effective learning media. From an educational perspective, Live online s are hugely growing in popularity because of the large extent of personal and live interaction between the facilitator and the learners as well as among the learners, without the need to travel to attend classes.
We at ACT have come together and designed our TEFL live online course in a way that our students across the globe get this opportunity to attend live classes on TEFL and have live interaction with our facilitators as well as with their peers, collaborate in activities with the use of video conferencing technology. Enroll in our live online TEFL/TESOL classes and enjoy greater flexibility as you attend the sessions from the comfort of your home.
Our live online TEFL/TESOL courses have been specifically designed to hone and upgrade the professional skills of global educators, trainers, administrators, who want a flourishing career in ESL/EFL teaching without setting any locational limitations. Our TEFL live classes consist of online course access and online assignments along with live and interactive learning sessions with the facilitator. These classes particularly cater to both aspiring as well as working teachers, providing a clear and practical aim to enhance their TEFL skills while gaining knowledge in teaching Young Learners and Business English and become an effective TEFL educator in today’s 21st century classrooms around the world.
Why should you attend our Webinar?
- The live online TEFL courses are apt for working teaching professionals
- Travelling to attend classes not required
- Get opportunity to attend live classes from their home
- Text communication via chat messaging
- Individual attention paid to one and all
- Take part in collaborative activities with your trainers & peers virtually
- Attend our web sessions from anywhere as per your convenience
- The live online TEFL courses are also cost-effective with increased productivity
- Opportunity to learn without time-consuming & costly traveling
- Varied lesson plans & other resources are provided for effective learning
- Online assignments as well as assignments given by the trainers
- You can record the lectures to view them later
- Know the ways to manage a class full of diverse learners
- Get the knowledge of different job roles and opportunities as a TEFL certified professional
Who will conduct the Live Online classes?
The live online sessions will be conducted by our skilled and certified trainers who are accomplished trainers with experience from all around the world. For placement webinars, we have our Placement Head conducting the session for our participants.
Who is this live online class for?
Our Live Online TEFL courses have been specifically designed for those with a passion for teaching and making a mark in the education sector. The webinars cater to:
- Graduates who are fresh out of universities
- Youngsters looking for a job in the field of education / teaching sector
- Anyone in a mid-career crisis and looking for a career change
- Experienced teachers or retired professionals looking for greater exposure
- Those individuals looking to re-start their career in the field of education
- Individuals looking to teach and travel
Advantages of TEFL Live Online Classes
- Save your cost by no longer travelling to different cities
- Avail multiple interactive sessions with our expert trainers
- Interact and collaborate with your fellow peers
- Webinar‐based training develops trainee knowledge and skills
- Varied lesson plans and other resources provided for effective learning
- Introduction to TEFL
- Language Learning Approaches
- Experiencing learning a Foreign language
- Theatre in language learning
- Context setting
- Classroom management
- Young learners
- Lesson planning
- Multiple Intelligences
- Adult Learners
- Bloom's Taxonomy
- Creating lesson plans catering to listening and speaking
- Lesson plans based on reading and writing skills
- Lessons catering to all the 4 skills and a grammar component innovatively integrated
- 21st Century Teaching Skills
- VOLT - Virtual Online Training
- Micro Teaching
- Teaching Grammar
- Error Correction
- Music in language Learning
- Assessing Learning outcomes
Course Fee : 500 USD | 400 GBP | 17200 THB
TEFL : Weekend Classes
|24th September - 10th December 2022||10 am to 1 pm (IST)||3 months|
TEFL : Weekday Classes
|5th September - 19th October 2022||2 pm - 5 pm (IST)||1.5 - 2 months|
Enjoy your classes virtually from the comfort of your home! Participate in our TEFL live online classes and get certified as a TEFL educator! Enroll today!