Certificate in TEFL Business Learners
If you are interested to teach English to adults, then you can easily opt for a career in Business English teaching after completing Certificate in TEFL Business Learners offered by Asian College of Teachers because the demand for Business English is increasing at a rapid pace and this has led to a growing need for better qualified trainers especially in non-English speaking nations. Those of you imparting training in Business English must establish a stimulating learning atmosphere and promote a reciprocal and collaborative learning relationship in order to make the training sessions successful. As trainers you have to identify and then develop the new mix of skills and attributes and apply them according to the situation. The certificate course covers features and components of Business English, need analysis, course design, client approach, classroom management, teaching business speaking and writing. Moreover, the dynamic tutors will not only provide extensive support but constantly encourage student participation and promote effective learning strategies.
The Business English - Professional Skills
PHASE I - Introduction to Business English - features and components
- The Learner
- The teaching context
- The trainer
- The language
- Communication techniques
- Communicative Language teaching
PHASE II - Need Analysis
- Need analysis - categories and modes
- Decision Making
- Communication needs
- Business needs
PHASE III - Course Design
- Setting objectives
- Syllabus components
- Setting up the independent on-going learning plan
- Managing the logistics
PHASE IV - The Client Approach
- < Introduction - Adult, personal and professional
- Present yourself professionally -differing "roles" for the teacher - e.g. coach, consultant facilitator
- Methods of empowering learners
PHASE V - Feedback and Evaluation
- Different types
- Assessing the trainees
PHASE VI - Classroom Management
- Creating rapport - sensitivity to needs
- Modelling instructions
- Creating interactive activity
- Varying activities
- Being a facilitator
PHASE VII - Teaching Business Speaking
- Business communication related to socialization
- Skill practice variants - the different methods
PHASE VIII - Teaching Business Writing
- Technicalities of Business Writing
- The basic business writing - types and approaches to training writing
- Certificate program is of 60 hours duration
- Maximum duration of the course is 3 months
- Flexible course which can be pursued from any corner of the globe
Certificate in TEFL Business Learners is of 60 hours duration which helps the aspiring EFL/ESL teachers with building skills in TEFL as they prepare to teach business learners can be completed in 3 months. The certificate program offers enough flexibility to the trainees who can pursue it in online mode from any part of the globe. With Business English becoming one of the main languages if international communication for companies to flourish in today’s insecure and competitive world, this has led to a growing demand for competent trainers across the globe.
- Certificate course is open to all
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is required
Certificate in TEFL Business Learners program is open to all EFL/ESL teaching aspirants. Aspiring as well as experienced teachers who desire to get a flavor of the global corporate setting can go for business English teaching while they acquire their teaching skills can complete the 60 hours globally recognized program. Enroll in Asian College of Teachers’ Certificate in TEFL Business Learners and get ready for a working holiday in gorgeous destinations across the globe. TEFL Business Learners will not only enrich your teaching experience but provide you with a unique opportunity to learn about new cultures as well as fund your travels. TEFL guarantees you ample professional development and with a globally recognized certificate you can look forward to a full-fledged training career.
- The program is offered at a reasonable price
The certificate program enables the trainees to get a grasp of the contemporary methodologies used in EFL/ESL teaching which they can avail at a reasonable course fee of US$ 200/132 GBP for online mode. You can take up online course if you have basic computer skills and an internet connection. Teaching a new language to adults is never an easy task and teaching Business English requires expertise because it is a specific form of English with a lot of emphasis on reading, speaking and listening skills needed for various business purposes.
- ACT TEFL courses are accredited by the world's largest TESOL accreditation body TESOL Canada & TESOL USA
- Successful TEFL students can get exclusive TESOL Canada Certificate after appearing and successfully passing the TESOL Canada Board exam by paying an extra exam fee
- TESOL Canada Certificate can be Notarized, Apostle, Attested by Embassy of India in Ottawa or Washington
- TESOL Canada Certificates can be signed and sealed by UAE Embassy in USA or Canada
- Certificates can be authenticated by Canada - Ministry of Foreign Affairs and USA
- All ACT students can avail TQUK certification from England which is an Ofqual regulated British Awarding body under the British Government at an extra fee
- ACT is a Cambridge authorized TKT Centre and all our students can sit for Teaching Knowledge Test exam and earn their Cambridge Certificate. Exams are conducted all over India. These tests can be availed by paying an extra fee and is globally accepted for any teaching job
The candidates will receive a globally recognized certificate awarded by Asian College of Teachers (ACT) on successful completion of the course. Additionally, all Asian College of Teachers (ACT) TEFL Courses have been accredited by TESOL Canada - an international association of educators, TESOL teachers, TESOL instructors, TESOL graduates, Board of Federal Directors and Provincial Representatives across Canada with both national and international representatives. TESOL Canada programs are approved by the Ministry of Employment, Human Resources Development Canada HRDC, and authenticated through Ministry of Foreign Affairs for international use.
TESOL Canada is the registered founding member of TESOL Québec, TESOL Ontario and TESOL British Columbia. Internationally TESOL Canada is an associated member of TESOL U.S.A., TESOL European Union EUTA, TESOL Asia, TESOL Middle East and TESOL South America. ALL ACT TESOL / TEFL Certificate approved by TESOL Canada & TESOL U.S.A and certified through the Canadian Government. All ACT TEFL qualified students can also apply for TESOL Board exam through TESOL Canada to receive an exclusive TESOL Certificate certified and notarized by Canada and USA government.
The certificate awarded has an extra advantage as the word “Online” will not be mentioned in the certificates. Shipment of certificates within India is done free of cost but the candidates residing outside India are required to pay an additional USD 25 (South East Asian & Middle Eastern Countries) and USD 35 (rest of the world) as certificate dispatch fee. Generally after the submission of all the assignments and completion of the course, the candidates need to pay the dispatch fee. After that the institute takes the respective shipping address and contact number of the candidate to courier the certificate. It will take maximum 3 weeks for the certificates to reach the designated address.
- Easy admission process
- Application can be submitted online
- Opt for any online payment scheme
If you are willing to enroll you have to fill up an online application form with all the relevant details and must provide correct email id and phone number as all the communication will be forwarded there. Once the application form is submitted, you will receive the course details via email and phone call from ACT’s admission executives. The course fee payment details will be mailed to you once you confirm your enrollment. The course fee can be paid through online payment using Debit / Credit Card or by depositing Cash, Cheque or Demand Draft to our bank account. After the payment is credited you will be receiving payment confirmation with online admission form. You need to fill up the same and submit in order to get online access to the course.
- ACT TEFL courses are accredited by the world's largest TESOL accreditation body TESOL Canada & TESOL USA.
- All TEFL courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- TEFL Courses from ACT are also accredited by CPD Certification Service UK
- ACT TEFL courses are endorsed by Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education
Training Qualifications UK is an award winning and Ofqual recognized Awarding Organization. It provides an extensive range of vocational qualifications to FE Colleges and private training providers. Training Qualifications UK endorses niche courses designed to deliver the best in terms of learning while ensuring that the courses meet the high standards. The fact that Asian College of Teachers (ACT) becoming a TQUK Approved Center, has raised its standard as a center of learning with emphasis on customized courses and excellent training provided to ensure that the learners meet the global standards of teaching and training. As an Ofqual-regulated awarding body, TQUK accreditation will not only provide the learners with the best quality education but the value of the certificate will be recognized by employers across the globe.
All our TEFL courses are accredited by the world's largest TESOL accreditation body TESOL Canada & TESOL USA and the candidates get the option of appearing in the TESOL Board exam (at an additional cost) and receiving prestigious TESOL Canada and TESOL USA certificates notarized, attested and apostle by USA and Canadian Government and Embassy of UAE and India. All successful TEFL students will receive certification from Asian College of Teachers (ACT) that is globally recognized and helps in making the candidates eligible for better TEFL job opportunities.
Certificate in TEFL Business Learners will not only provide you with a globally recognized certificate but open new avenues when it comes to teaching English to adult learners as an EFL/ESL teacher. There is a great demand for EFL/ESL teachers in European nations like France, Germany, Spain, Poland, Czech Republic etc. Middle East is an extremely diverse region and ESL/EFL jobs are plentiful in the region. Gulf countries are showing promise as they are keen to hire professionally trained EFL/ESL teachers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah etc who are adept in teaching Business English to adults. Asia Pacific region has also opened up their doors to expert and certified EFL/ESL trainers with plethora of jobs available for those interested to teach Business English. A lot of well financed government initiatives are conspicuous in Japan and with countries like South Korea and Vietnam steadily making its presence when it comes to learning Business English there is no dearth of teaching opportunities. China is churning out huge vacancies for EFL/ESL teachers willing to teach Business English and there are adequate jobs in Malaysia, Cambodia and Taiwan as well for Business English trainers.
- You can learn at your own pace
- Complete tutor support throughout the course
- Additional support of online videos and reference materials
If you are enrolling in Certificate in TEFL Business Learners program, you can expect complete guidance from the experienced tutors of Asian College of Teachers who are committed to helping you to achieve their learning goals. With years of valuable experience the tutors provide great support to the trainees and guide them through all the aspects of teaching giving valuable advice in every step of the way. They extend their tutoring support by sharing relevant information and answering questions related to the course content. Since Certificate in TEFL Business Learners offers you flexible learning you can take the opportunity to learn at your own pace and clear all your doubts as and when required. You can also email your queries and can also opt for online chatting between 10 am and 6 pm and can discuss any course related problem.