INTERNATIONAL TEACHING DIPLOMA (ITD)
If you are considering a career in global teaching then you need to pursue a teaching course meeting international standard. Asian College of Teachers offers you an excellent opportunity to step into the field of global teaching with its online International Teaching Diploma Course which has been crafted prudently for the 21st century teaching workforce. The course aims to develop your knowledge, skills and understanding about teaching learners from pre-primary to secondary levels with an emphasis on the core principles of teaching, strategic planning, borderless learning through digital media and latest formats in assessing students. This self-study online course comprises Video Lectures, Animated Explainer Videos, Reading Materials, Research and Journal References, Best Practice Videos, Option to join Live Webinars, Assignments and Tutor Support and is designed for those with an avid passion in teaching and mentoring learners and are planning to work with them in varied educational settings.
- ITD program is accredited by World Certification Institute (WCI)
- International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE) also accredits ITD Program
- You can avail an exclusive TQUK Certificate by paying extra
- You can also opt for exclusive Certification from BTEC Pearson (RQF) on Award in Education and Training
- Option to earn credit for Master of Science in Innovative Education & Teaching (M.S.IET.) from European International University
Deepen and enhance your learning with ACT Video Lectures
- The online International Teaching Diploma course is of 6 months duration
- The online mode helps you to pursue the course from the comfort of your homes
- Fast track mode can be availed by paying an additional amount of 65 USD
International Teaching Diploma (ITD) is a Diploma program aimed at quipping prospective teachers with the vital skills and techniques of teaching students ranging from primary to secondary level. The course is designed with a goal to provide the candidates with the much-needed exposure and expertise to become a sought-after educator in the global teaching arena.
- High School Diploma is the minimum entry requirement
- Both aspiring as well as experienced teachers are eligible to apply
The minimum eligibility for enrolling in International Teaching Diploma is 10 + 2/high school diploma. The program mainly aims at aspiring or experienced teachers willing to gain relevant competencies in Primary & Secondary, Montessori and Nursery teaching, Early Childhood Care and Education, SEN, TEFL/TESOL and STEM and upgrade their teaching skills to excel in their chosen area on a global platform.
- The course fee is reasonably priced at 800 USD / 610 GBP / 25000 THB.
- The fee can be paid by using debit/credit card or by depositing Cash, Cheque or Demand Draft in our bank account.
- Interested candidates have to fill up an online application form with all the relevant details and must provide correct email id and phone number as details for contact.
- Once the application form is submitted, you will receive the course details via email and phone call from ACT’s Admission Executives.
- The course fee payment details will be mailed to you once the enrolment is confirmed.
- The course fee can be paid through online payment using Debit/Credit Card or by depositing Cash in our bank account or through Western Union & MoneyGram.
- After the payment is credited the candidates will receive a payment confirmation with online admission form. You need to fill up the same and submit it in order to get enrolled in the course.
SEMESTER : 1
Module 1: Principles of Teaching
- Principles of Education
- Educational Psychology and Theories of Learning
- Different Teaching Methods/Approaches for YL & AL
- Teacher as facilitator- monitoring & motivation
Module 2: Teaching Strategies
- Lesson planning and instructional strategies
- Assessment and evaluation in differentiated learning
- Inclusive classroom management with emphasis on special education needs
- Resource and material Development
- Language learning VS acquisition
Module 3: Digital Literacy: 21st century Classroom
- Introduction to Digital Literacy
- Evaluating Sources
- The Learner Centric Classroom
- Skill Sets for the 21st Century Learner
- Devices of Communication, Importance of M-Learning & Applications
- Assessing and Selecting the Right M-Learning Apps and LMS
- Virtual Learning Environments
- Digital Literacy – Risks & Safety Measures
- Creating and Managing Your Personal Brand
- Instructional Classroom Strategies
Module 4: Assessment & Evaluation
- Introduction to Assessment and Evaluation
- Types and Characteristics of Assessments
- Principles of Assessment
- Learning Cycles
- Assessment – From Application to Practice
- Mapping the Learning Process - Case Studies
- Designing 21st Century Assessment
- Objectives and Functions of Evaluation and Assessment
SEMESTER : 2 (Candidates can opt for any 4 subjects from the following):
Early Childhood Care & Education
- Introduction to ECCE
- Stages of development
- Factors affecting early childhood
- Helping early childhood learners settle down in school
- Maria Montessori – philosophy, methodology, psychology
- EPL & Sensorial
- Language and Maths in Montessori school
- Art and craft for young learners
- Introduction to teaching young learners
- Importance of play and play way approach
- Child, health & nutrition
Primary & Secondary Teaching
- Project method
- Discovery learning
- Grammar & phonology
- Integrating technology in the classroom
Special Education Needs – SEN
- Identifying various types of learning challenges
- Identifying and supporting learners with special needs
- Managing behaviour of special need children
- ADHD, Autism, Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy
- Introduction to TESOL
- The Study of English
- Teaching Techniques (Language Skills)
- Classroom Management
- Lesson Planning
- Air, Water & Weather
- Food and Health
- Germination in Plants
- Living and Non-living Things
- Soil and Rock
- States of Matter
- Activities for Pre-primary students
* You can either opt for Teaching Practice or Alternative Assignment at the end of your course.
International Teaching Diploma program is accredited by World Certification Institute (WCI) and International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE).
More Options to choose from: -
- On successful completion of the International Teaching Diploma program you will be awarded a certificate from Asian College of Teachers with an approval stamp from prestigious WCI.
- Asian College of Teachers also features in QAHE’s list of accredited training institutions.
- International Teaching Diploma from Asian College of Teachers is endorsed by the prestigious Training Qualifications UK (TQUK).
- Easy admission process
- Application is to be submitted online
- Opt for any online payment scheme
- Course fee can be paid by using debit/credit card or by depositing Cash in our bank account or through Western Union & MoneyGram
If you are interested and willing to enrol in the Teacher’s Training Diploma program, have to fill up an online application form with all the relevant details and must provide correct email id and phone number as details for contact. Once the application form is submitted, you will receive the course details via email and phone call from ACT’s Admission Executives. The course fee payment details will be mailed to you once the enrolment is confirmed. The course fee can be paid through online payment using Debit/Credit Card or by depositing cash in our Bank Account or through Western Union & MoneyGram. After the payment is credited the candidates will receive a payment confirmation with online admission form. You need to fill up the same and submit it in order to get enrolled in the course.
The specializations are designed to acquaint you with an in-depth knowledge base and the understanding of Pre-Primary, Montessori, Nursery, Early Childhood health and Safety along with the teaching approaches for Special Education Needs, TEFL/TESOL and STEM, so you can share your knowledge and implement them in an effective manner. In order to achieve the desired educational outcomes, you will therefore, need skills in specified areas to cater to a varied set of learners. Thus, armed with the required set of skills and knowledge in all the arena of teaching young learners will provide you the scope of teaching all classes & catering students with various learning abilities.
The International Teaching Diploma (ITD) program in an online mode provides you with the flexibility to upgrade and hone your knowledge from the comfort of your home. It consists of the 21st century teaching techniques that are in demand and are dominant across global classrooms. To equip yourself with the same, ACT offers specializations in Early Childhood Care & Education, Montessori teaching, Nursery Teachers Training, Primary and Secondary Teachers Training, Special Education Needs training, TESOL/TEFL Program and STEM. Each program under the ‘Specialisation’ category has been designed meticulously to produce efficient educators able to understand individual learning needs of the learners thus facilitating their growth and development in a positive learning environment.
The specially curated International Diploma Course prepares you to teach students ranging from pre-primary to secondary levels. Apart from that, the course provides the option to hone your skills in the field of Montessori and Nursery teaching, Early Childhood Care and Education, SEN TEFL/TESOL and STEM. Candidates successfully completing the course will find ample career options in any part of the world.
You can choose to work as:
- Pre and primary Teacher
- Montessori teacher
- Nursery teacher
- Shadow teacher
- Class teacher in an inclusive classroom
- TEFL Educator
- Primary STEM Educator
- Curriculum Developer
- Course Coordinator
- School Consultant
- Entrepreneur planning to open Montessori or nursery school
Support for Course
- You will get full support from the accomplished trainers
Candidates enrolling in International Teaching Diploma (ITD) course will be provided with complete guidance from our expert trainers, as they pursue the course. Our well-qualified trainers are committed to helping the candidates to achieve their learning goals and providing them with the much needed skills and knowledge required for a teacher aspiring to become successful in teaching students, aged 2-12 years. With years of valuable experience, our trainers provide great support to the trainees and guide them through all the aspects of teaching giving valuable advice in the course of the program. They extend their tutoring support by sharing relevant information and their experience related to the course content.