INTERNATIONAL TEACHING DIPLOMA IN EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE, PRE & PRIMARY, MONTESSORI, NURSERY AND SPECIAL EDUCATION NEEDS (SEN) – ONLINE
Asian College of Teachers is offering you International Teaching Diploma (ITD) in an online mode which is a tailor-made Teacher’s Training Diploma program for all teaching aspirants looking for an international teacher training course. The course will enable you to find job opportunities in Primary, Montessori and Nursery schools across the globe. The course focuses on preparing you with the latest teaching proficiencies and knowledge that are more learner-centric and are accepted in today’s global classrooms accommodating young minds. You sure can learn the best of teaching techniques from the ease and comfort of your home and get an in-depth idea on the modern international teaching. Moreover, you can choose from 3 different durations: 3 months, 6 months and 12 months and can be pursued by both aspiring and experienced teachers.
- Online teachers training program - International Teaching Diploma Course
- Explore Job Opportunities Worldwide
- Comprehensive Training for Kg To Primary Classes
- Montessori, Nursery & Primary Teaching Skills
- 21st Century Teaching & Learning Techniques
- Online mode provides opportunity to learn from the ease of home
- Internationally recognised Certification by ACT
- Earn an exclusive TQUK certificate at no extra fee
Course Duration and Date
- The online ITD course comes in 3 different durations: 3 months, 6 months and 12 months
- The online mode helps you to pursue the course while keeping up with their daily schedules
International Teaching Diploma (ITD) is a Diploma program which is of 3/ 6/ 12 months duration equips the prospective teachers with the vital skills and techniques of teaching students till the primary level. The course is designed with a goal to provide the candidates with the much needed exposure and expertise to become a sought-after educator in the global teaching arena.
- High School Diploma is the minimum entry requirement
- Both aspiring as well as experienced teachers are eligible to apply
The minimum eligibility for enrolling in International Teaching Diploma is 10 + 2. If you are an aspiring or experienced teacher willing to gain relevant competencies in pre and primary, Montessori and Nursery teaching arena or upgrade your teaching skills to excel in their chosen area on a global platform, are encouraged to pursue the course. Teachers aiming to teach in Montessori, Nursery and Pre and Primary sections including Special Education Needs learners need to be creative and flexible and put emphasis on optimum child development. They need to design various activities which are learner oriented and show enthusiasm with the learners comprising of 2-12 years of age. This course will acquaint them with all the relevant skills.
- Course fee for 3 months ITD program is 700 USD / 22,100 THB / 535 GBP
- Course fee for 6 months ITD program is 700 USD / 22,100THB / 535 GBP
- Course fee for 12 months ITD program is 700 USD / 22,100THB / 535 GBP
The online ITD program is a specialized course which instils student oriented teaching methods and activities to lead the global pre and primary classrooms.
1) Principles of Teaching:
- Principles of Education
- Educational Psychology and Theories of Learning
- Different Teaching Methods/Approaches for YL & AL
- Teacher as facilitator- monitoring & motivation
2) Teaching Strategies:
- Lesson planning and instructional strategies
- Assessment and evaluation in differentiated learning
- Inclusive classroom management with emphasis on special education needs
- Resource and material Development
- Language learning VS acquisition
3) Early Childhood Care and Education:
- Introduction to ECCE
- Stages of development
- Factors affecting early childhood
- Helping early childhood learners settle down in school
4) Montessori Teaching:
- Maria Montessori – philosophy, methodology, psychology
- EPL & Sensorial
- Language and Maths in Montessori school
- Art and craft for young learners
5) Teaching in Nursery Schools:
- Introduction to teaching young learners
- Importance of play and play way approach
- Child, health & nutrition
6) Primary & Secondary Teaching:
- Project method
- Discovery learning
- Grammar & phonology
- Integrating technology in the classroom
7) Special Education Needs - SEN:
- Identifying various types of learning challenges
- Identifying and supporting learners with special needs
- Managing behaviour of special need children
- ADHD, Autism, Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy
8) Teaching Practice (Optional)
9) Assessment - Reflective Questions
- You will receive globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers (ACT)
- ACT's teacher training courses are endorsed by the prestigious Training Qualifications, UK (TQUK)
- You will also receive the prestigious certification from TQUK
You will be awarded dual certification from Asian College of Teachers (ACT), and Training Qualifications UK (TQUK) on successful completion of the International Teaching Diploma (ITD) program (at noadditional cost). The certificates will help you in developing a truly global career!
- Easy admission process
- Application is to be submitted online
- Opt for any online payment scheme
- Course fee can be paid by using debit/credit card or by depositing Cash, Cheque or Demand Draft in our bank account
If you are interested and willing to enrol in the Teacher’s Training Diploma program, have to fill up an online application form with all the relevant details and must provide correct email id and phone number as details for contact. Once the application form is submitted, you will receive the course details via email and phone call from ACT’s Admission Executives. The course fee payment details will be mailed to you once the enrolment is confirmed. The course fee can be paid through online payment using Debit / Credit Card or by depositing Cash, Cheque or Demand Draft to our Bank Account. After the payment is credited the candidates will receive a payment confirmation with online admission form. You need to fill up the same and submit it in order to get enrolled in the course.
International Teaching Diploma (ITD) consists of the latest and in-demand teaching techniques which are in demand and are dominant in today’s global classrooms. To equip you with the same, ACT offers specializations in Pre and Primary, Montessori and Nursery Teachers Training, Early Childhood Care and Special Education Needs training. The program has been designed meticulously to produce efficient educators able to understand the learning needs of the next generation students aged 2-12 years, facilitating their growth and development in a fostering and caring environment.
The specializations acquaints you with in-depth knowledge and understanding of Pre-Primary, Montessori and Nursery Education, Early Childhood health and Safety along with the teaching approaches for Special Education Needs Learners so you can share your knowledge and implement them in an effective manner. In order to achieve the desired educational outcomes, you will therefore, need skills in specified areas in order to cater to a varied set of learners. With the required set of skills and knowledge in all the arena of young learners care and education you will have the option of teaching all classes catering students with various learning abilities, aged 2-12 years.
International Diploma Course will prepare the candidates to teach pre and primary level students along with understanding the needs of those with SEN. There are a number of career options available for those who pursue this course which includes Pre and primary Teachers, Montessori teachers and nursery teachers in any part of the world. You may also choose to become a special educator adept with the skills to tackle an inclusive classroom environment. At the same time, the course will also prepare you to be employed as Curriculum Developer, Course Coordinator, Consultants associated with schools. If you are planning to open up Montessori and nursery schools or willing to get involved in the pre and primary education industry, can also opt for this effective and compact course.
Support for Course
- You will get full support from the accomplished trainers
- You can choose the duration as per their convenience and preference (3 months, 6 months or 12 months)
Candidates enrolling in International Teaching Diploma (ITD) course will be provided with complete guidance from our expert trainers, as they pursue the course. Our well-qualified trainers are committed to helping the candidates to achieve their learning goals and providing them with the much needed skills and knowledge required for a teacher aspiring to become successful in teaching students, aged 2-12 years. With years of valuable experience, our trainers provide great support to the trainees and guide them through all the aspects of teaching giving valuable advice in the course of the program. They extend their tutoring support by sharing relevant information and their experience related to the course content.