400 Hrs International PG Diploma in TESOL/TEFL
If you want to make a mark on the global TEFL map, then get yourself enrolled in our 400 hours International Post Graduate Diploma in TEFL, a Post-Graduate Diploma Program in teaching English as a foreign language offered by Asian College of Teachers.
Teaching English abroad is an exciting job although it requires great passion and responsibility towards the work along with an in-depth understanding of TEFL which will accord you the confidence to teach learners of any age group anywhere around the world. 400 Hrs International PG Diploma in TESOL/TEFL includes 120 Hrs TEFL + 60 Hrs YLTT + 60 Hrs BETT + 60 Hrs TTT + 60 Hrs Ed Management + 40 Hrs Special Ed - Autism OR ADHD OR LD. The principles and practices of English language teaching in a detailed manner and covers a wide range of topics like EFL teaching methodologies and approaches, with specialisation in YLTT and BETT, along with learning administrative skills, and also getting an insight into any one disability - Autism OR ADHD OR LD.
Deepen and enhance your learning with ACT Video Lectures
- P G Diploma program is of 1.5 years duration
- Course can be completed in fast track
- Course flexible enough to be pursued from any corner of the globe
Post Graduate Diploma in TEFL is of 400 hours duration which helps the aspiring EFL/ESL teachers with building skills in TEFL can be completed in a span of 1.5 years. The P G Diploma program offers enough flexibility to the trainees who can pursue it in online mode from any part of the globe.
- Eligibility criterion is a Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is required
ACT’s International Post Graduate Diploma in TEFL program is open to all EFL/ESL teaching aspirants as well as trainers with a Bachelor’s degree. If you desire to further your EFL/ESL career or in the field of corporate training with knowledge in Special Education and travel to captivating places then you are expected to complete a 400 hours globally recognized program which will increase your teaching options. Enrol in our international Post Graduate Diploma in TEFL and get ready for a working holiday in beautiful locations across the globe. The course guarantees you ample professional development and with a globally recognized certificate you can look forward to a full-fledged teaching/training career.
- The program is offered at a reasonable price of 750 USD | 625 GBP | 24500 THB
- Easy payment options available
- Pay through net banking or your debit/credit card
The International Post Graduate diploma program enables the trainees to get a grasp of the contemporary methodologies used in EFL/ESL teaching which they can avail at a reasonable course fee of 750 USD / 24500 THB / 600 GBP for online mode. You can take up online course if you have basic computer skills and an internet connection. Teaching English abroad is a challenging job but rewarding at the same time. The post graduate diploma course imparts training on the latest EFL/ESL teaching approaches, Train the Trainer and Education Management skills and knowledge so that you can gain complete understanding of relevant techniques in teaching English as a foreign language.
|750 USD||625 GBP||24500 THB|
- ACT TEFL courses are accredited by the world's largest TESOL accreditation body TESOL Canada & TESOL USA
- Successful TEFL students can get exclusive TESOL Canada Certificate after appearing and successfully passing the TESOL Canada Board exam
- TESOL Canada Certificate can be Notarized, Apostle, Attested by Embassy of India in Ottawa or Washington
- TESOL Canada Certificates can be signed and sealed by UAE Embassy in USA or Canada
- Certificates can be authenticated by Canada - Ministry of Foreign Affairs and USA
- ACT is a Cambridge authorized TKT Centre and all our students can sit for Teaching Knowledge Test exam and earn their Cambridge Certificate. Exams are conducted all over India. These tests can be availed by paying an extra fee and is globally accepted for any teaching job
The candidates will receive a globally recognized certificate awarded by Asian College of Teachers (ACT) on successful completion of the course. Additionally, all Asian College of Teachers (ACT) TEFL Courses have been accredited by TESOL Canada - an international association of educators, TESOL teachers, TESOL instructors, TESOL graduates, Board of Federal Directors and Provincial Representatives across Canada with both national and international representatives. TESOL Canada programs are approved by the Ministry of Employment, Human Resources Development Canada HRDC, and authenticated through Ministry of Foreign Affairs for international use.
TESOL Canada is the registered founding member of TESOL Québec, TESOL Ontario and TESOL British Columbia. Internationally TESOL Canada is an associated member of TESOL U.S.A., TESOL European Union EUTA, TESOL Asia, TESOL Middle East and TESOL South America. ALL ACT TESOL / TEFL Certificate approved by TESOL Canada & TESOL U.S.A and certified through the Canadian Government. All ACT TEFL qualified students can also apply for TESOL Board exam through TESOL Canada to receive an exclusive TESOL Certificate certified and notarized by Canada and USA government.
The certificate awarded has an extra advantage as the word “Online” will not be mentioned in the certificates. Shipment of certificates within India is done free of cost but the candidates residing outside India are required to pay an additional USD 25 (South East Asian & Middle Eastern Countries) and USD 35 (rest of the world) as certificate dispatch fee. Generally after the submission of all the assignments and completion of the course, the candidates need to pay the dispatch fee. After that the institute takes the respective shipping address and contact number of the candidate to courier the certificate. It will take maximum 3 weeks for the certificates to reach the designated address.
- Easy admission process
- Application can be submitted online
- Opt for any online payment scheme
If you are willing to enroll you have to fill up an online application form with all the relevant details and must provide correct email id and phone number as all the communication will be forwarded there. Once the application form is submitted, you will receive the course details via email and phone call from ACT’s admission executives. The course fee payment details will be mailed to you once you confirm your enrollment. The course fee can be paid through online payment using Debit / Credit Card or by depositing Cash, Cheque or Demand Draft to our bank account. After the payment is credited you will be receiving payment confirmation with online admission form. You need to fill up the same and submit in order to get online access to the course.
- ACT TEFL courses are accredited by the world's largest TESOL accreditation body TESOL Canada & TESOL USA.
- All TEFL courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- TEFL Courses from ACT are also accredited by CPD Certification Service UK
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education
400 hours international Post Graduate Diploma in TEFL will not only provide you with a globally recognized certificate but increase your employment prospects in varied sectors when it comes to teaching English abroad as an EFL/ESL teacher.
- Middle East is an extremely diverse region - ESL/EFL jobs are plentiful in this region. Gulf countries are showing promise as they are keen to hire professionally trained EFL/ESL teachers and trainers for numerous jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, etc.
- Asia Pacific region with many opportunities - Asia Pacific region has also opened up their doors to expert and certified EFL/ESL teachers as Asian countries follow a systematic approach when it comes to recruiting teachers. Thailand has become the current sought after destination for EFL/ESL teachers. A lot of well financed government initiatives are conspicuous in Japan and with countries like South Korea and Vietnam steadily making its presence felt in the corporate world, and with soaring demand for English language, teaching and training job openings are at an ever expanding mode. China is churning out huge vacancies for EFL/ESL teachers and there are adequate jobs in Malaysia, Cambodia and Taiwan as well for TEFL professionals.
Those into corporate training and teaching language and trainers from varied sectors like BPO, HR and even managers with training responsibilities will find this program beneficial which will help them to transform into expert trainers with enhanced teaching techniques and training skills confident enough to face varied trainees. Teachers trying for a senior management position or educators already into prominent leadership roles in an educational institution can take this course to hone their administrative skills. Global educators preparing for professional success in the domain of EFL teaching, corporate training and educational administration will find this program extremely beneficial.
- You can learn at your own pace
- Complete tutor support throughout the course
- Call us or mail us – we will answer all you course related queries
- Additional support of online videos and reference materials
After enrolling in our International Post Graduate Diploma in TEFL program, you can expect complete guidance from the experienced tutors of Asian College of Teachers who are committed to helping you to achieve their learning goals. With years of valuable experience the tutors provide great support to the trainees and guide them through all the aspects of teaching giving valuable advice in every step of the way. They extend their tutoring support by sharing relevant information and answering questions related to the course content. Since the course offers you flexible learning you can take the opportunity to learn at your own pace and clear all your doubts as and when required. You can also email your queries and can also opt for online chatting between 10 am and 6 pm and can discuss any course related queries.