TEFL Course Bangkok
If you are looking for a combo pack of TEFL course with an exciting holiday, then head to one of the most vibrant cities of South East Asia, Bangkok. Asian College of Teachers in collaboration with Destination TEFL offers a TEFL course in Bangkok comprising of effective teaching methodologies and providing a systematic approach to the would-be TEFL teachers so that they can design engaging lessons in TEFL classrooms across the globe. The city is where many TEFL teachers dream of starting their “teach abroad” experience and you can too, let your journey begin with us in Bangkok. Moreover, you get the guidance of accomplished trainers who will help you out with lessons in the most practical way possible. Get the opportunity to practice your learning in your teaching practice sessions (TPs) as you develop your confidence to teach students from different backgrounds. With our TEFL certification, get ready to teach in some of the best schools in Thailand.
- Get detailed knowledge on lesson planning, grammar, etc.
- Teach both young learners and adults after course completion
- TEFL Course Bangkok includes teaching practice sessions in local schools (subjected to situation and availability)
- Both native and non-native speakers are eligible to apply
- Whether you are 20 or 60, if you have good English proficiency, you are welcome to join the course
- TEFL Course Bangkok facilitates trainees to teach both children and adults
TEFL Course in Bangkok is a comprehensive 4-week TEFL program conducted in the amazing city of Bangkok. It is a 4-week on-site TEFL certification program with emphasis on hands-on activities and practical teaching. This particular program would help TEFL teachers to get a comprehensive idea about the basic techniques of language learning and teaching with the help of theoretical preparation and practical lessons which are at the same time interactive and are essential to become an effective EFL/ESL teacher. The program is replete with games, activities, and strategies and equips trainees with the teaching skills and methodologies adept at implementing different activities in class for the better understanding of the learners irrespective of the age group. Our observed teacher practicums are another practice sessions in various schools that will help you implement the techniques that you have learnt with us. Moreover, our highly qualified and accomplished trainers with years of experience are there to assist and facilitate the TEFL trainees to become competent EFL/ESL teachers of global standards. Our low student to instructor ratio in our TEFL/TESOL course in Bangkok ensures that all our students get full attention from the trainer as they attend the classes.
Your classroom is located in the prime location of the city, with good transportation system and is backed by internet connection, thereby providing you with free wi-fi access.
- The program is offered at a reasonable price
- The course fee excludes accommodation cost
- For accommodation, you have to pay an additional fee
- 140-hour TEFL course ONLY: 1595 USD
- 140-hour TEFL course with placement assistance within the TEFL provider network (Cambodia, Indonesia, Thailand & Vietnam) : 1695 USD (*Min eligibility will apply)
- Fast Track Job Preparation and placement programme: 825 USD (*Min eligibility will apply)
The course is also available in live online mode.
Fee for Live Online TEFL is as follows: -
|500 USD||400 GBP||17200 THB|
- Trainees are offered accommodation options
- Trainees can also opt for their own accommodation
During the TEFL Course in Bangkok the trainees can choose from offered accommodation (Single and Twin Sharing) in posh and reputed hotels, apartments, short stay venues (depending upon availability). However, there will be additional cost for the accommodation. Please contact our course coordinators to discuss your accommodation options. Alternatively, you can also choose and book your own accommodation. Please confirm with our course coordinator for the exact location of the course venue before you want to finalize your own accommodation.
Bangkok, the capital of Thailand is known as the City of Angels happens to be one of the popular tourist destinations in the world. The capital city of Bangkok, (Krung Thep in Thai) is the main port and serves as a gateway and principal destination for the majority of tourists who visit Thailand. The city comes across as the contrasting city with its glorious past existing side by side along with its modern life offering myriad opportunities. Thailand is known as the ‘Land of Smiles’ due to its friendly locals. And of course, the food! Thailand is known all over the world for its street food, where you’ll find everything that one can think of. There is no dearth of activities in Bangkok as you can take a boat ride to a hidden market or explore the lanes of Chinatown, sampling exotic Thai dishes on a Bangkok street or experiencing a colorful nightlife. There are numerous tourist places to visit like Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaeo, Wat Pho, National Museum, Wat Arun, Temple of Golden Buddha, Erawan Shrine, Floating Market in Thonburi, House of Jim Thompson and other places.
- TEFL Course Bangkok opens door for variety of career paths
- You can avail lucrative career opportunities in varied sectors
- Get placement assistance along with the course
After you successfully complete TEFL Course in Bangkok the door to job opportunities will open and will not limited to teaching jobs only. Your TEFL certification will lead to jobs in various sectors and you can apply in media and corporate sectors. There are jobs for interpreters and the majority of the jobs belong to the teaching category in various capacities. There are plenty of reputed international and private schools in Bangkok who offer good salary to the TEFL trained teachers. There is a steady need for EFL/ESL teachers. Many of our graduates who choose to travel, opt for teaching online after the course, A TEFL Certificate in Bangkok will be highly beneficial in securing one of the lucrative jobs in Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, India as well as in other nations also if you belong to any of the native-English speaking (NES) countries.
What do I need to carry for TEFL Bangkok?
- Your ORIGINAL degree and transcripts, authenticated, a requirement for the work permit.
- Your prepared CV/resumé, that will be customized according to the job market and the country you will be applying to
- Background verification copy.
- Bringing a laptop or tablet will make your time on the course and later as a teacher in Thailand a lot easier.
- Complete COVID 19 vaccination certificates
- Other personal items of necessity
- Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC) recognised by UKVI in the UK, a member of the CHEA International Quality Group in the USA, and the British Quality Foundation, has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT).
- The prestigious EQAC - Education Quality Accreditation Commission has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT) that has met all the standards set by this Commission.
- ACT TEFL courses are accredited by the world's largest TESOL accreditation body TESOL Canada & TESOL USA.
- All ACT courses are accredited by the renowned ASIC (Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges & Universities), member of British Quality Foundation
- ACT TEFL courses are accredited by the world's largest TESOL accreditation body TESOL Canada & TESOL USA
- All TEFL courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- TEFL Courses from ACT are also certified by CPD Certification Service UK
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC Education, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education
All successful TEFL students will receive certification from Asian College of Teachers (ACT). The certificates are globally recognized making the candidates eligible for better TEFL job opportunities.