Trinity Cert TESOL
- The Trinity Cert TESOL is a Level 5* initial teaching qualification designed to equip aspiring teaching professionals with the skills and knowledge required to teach English language.
- Suitable for educators opting for either classroom or online teaching.
- The course provides an introduction to the theory and practice of contemporary English language teaching and an understanding of the challenges facing learners and teachers.
- The course is appropriate for teachers, from any background, who are interested to be in the English language teaching profession.
- The qualification is accepted by international teaching organisations around the world as an initial English language teaching certificate.
- The course provides trainees with a comprehensive introduction to contemporary theory and practical TESOL application in the classroom, with an emphasis on professional awareness.
- Aspirants with minimum English language proficiency of CEFR level C1 or above are eligible to apply for the course.
Course Duration & Dates
- Duration of the course is 200 hours
- 130 hours’ guided learning (minimum) plus 70 hours’ self-study
- Takes 12 weeks to complete
- Course is completely online
- Flexible course which can be pursued from any corner of the globe
The Trinity Cert TESOL is a highly coveted course covering 200 hours duration and has been designed for those with little or no teaching experience as well as for those experienced professionals who require an internationally recognised initial teacher education qualification. The course also allows for 6 hours of observed teaching practice with learners and feedback and produce reflective written assignments for assessment.
January 10th - April 1st 2022 (Application Open)
February 7th - April 29th 2022 (Application Open)
- Course is available in online learning mode
- Course can be availed at a reasonable price
- Easy installment payment options
- Scholarship available for meritorious students
Candidates with the basic skills and knowledge and looking to get into the teaching profession as a certified and trained TESOL educator, must take up this course. A qualification of this calibre will help them start their career in teaching with a great boost.
The course fee is 1195 GBP.
- High School Diploma is the minimum entry requirement
- Both aspiring as well as experienced teachers are eligible to apply
The minimum eligibility criterion for enrolling in the program is High School Diploma. The CertTESOL is rated at Level 5 on Ofqual’s Regulated Qualifications Framework, a comparable level to the second year of an undergraduate degree. The course has been designed for all belonging to the teaching profession, with focus on aspiring teachers with no/little experience in the teaching profession who are looking for a thriving career in the world of teaching.
Unit 1: Teaching skills
Unit 2: Language awareness & skills
Unit 3: The learner profile
Unit 4: The materials assignment
Unit 5: The unknown language
- covers the practical skill of teaching and includes observations where course participants watch experienced teachers,
- includes six hours of observed teaching
- Includes feedback and reflection, and gives new teachers both teaching knowledge and practical classroom experience.
Language awareness & skills
- Builds knowledge of language, including lexis, grammar, phonology and discourse.
- includes language skills and the different varieties of English around the world.
- Covers one-to-one teaching and assessment and involves diagnosis of learners’ needs.
- Course participants then plan learning to help learners in their areas of need.
- Covers classroom materials and supports teachers’ ability to use, adapt, produce and evaluate materials in a classroom setting.
- Covers experience of learning a new language, putting course participants in the place of learners; helping build empathy with learners and display effective teaching techniques.
- Globally recognized certificate is awarded on successful completion
- Trinity College London certificate can be a great career booster
The candidates will be awarded a globally recognized certificate from Trinity College. London.
Applicants have to follow the steps below while applying for the Trinity TESOL course: -
- Those interested will have to fill out the Application form
- After submission of the Application form, they have to appear for an interview to be conducted by ACT
- In the interview the applicant’s suitability for the course will be reviewed and those who are through the interview, will get a confirmation from ACT
- After getting the confirmation the applicants have to pay a fee of 75 GBP (refundable) to register for the interview with UK representatives
- Next, they will have to appear for the 45-minute mandatory interview with the respective UK course tutor
- In the interview, the course content will be discussed with the applicant and his/her responses to the pre-interview task will be checked
- A short-written task will also be given to the applicant during the interview
- If an applicant is found to be suitable for the course, then he/she has to pay the remaining amount to secure his/her place on the course
|2020 Course Dates||Application Deadlines|
|June 22 - September 11, 2020||Applications closed|
|July 6 - September 25, 2020||Applications closed|
|August 3 - October 23, 2020||July 20, 2020|
|September 14 - December 4, 2020||August 31, 2020|
|September 30 - December 22, 2020||September 16, 2020|
The course is accepted by the leading international teaching organisations as an initial teaching qualification suitable for teachers working as an English language teacher. As an Ofqual-regulated qualification, you can use the credits collected towards degree programmes offered by universities based in the UK and overseas. It goes without saying that candidates holding a reputable certificate in TESOL, such as Trinity's CertTESOL, will certainly find plenty of opportunities as a TEFL educator in the best places around the world. With lucrative salary and a wide range of teaching opportunities, being an EFL/ESL teacher will surely help fulfil all your aspirations.
Support for course
All those interested to enrol in the program will be allocated a course coordinator/tutor, who will help you with all your queries and problems that you may face during your course. We are dedicated to help you achieve your learning goals in a hassle-free and smooth manner.