MA in Teaching – Asian College of Teachers
Master of Arts in Teaching is the course for you if are looking learn the strategies and techniques to manage your learners better and introduce different styles of teaching. The online course is suitable for all who are looking to become experts in developing engaging lessons, teaching diverse learners, learning the effective pedagogical approaches in classroom and earning a master degree from an international college.The degree will be awarded by the European International University (EIU-Paris).
The course focuses on teaching methods in an in-depth manner that provides theoretical knowledge alongside practical experience. Comprising of 90 credits, the curriculum has been divided among Foundation, Core, and Specialization and Capstone Project. You can pursue this course online, from anywhere and at any time.
You may click the tabs for more information.
- You can complete the full program of study in minimum duration of 12 months, and a maximum duration of up to 24 months.
- However, those unable to complete the program within the stipulated time will be given a grace period of 1 year and the student would be required to pay a maintenance bench fee to finish his/her degree within that grace period.
- The course is conducted on a 100% online mode of learning.
- Online master’s course offers enough flexibility to the candidates that allow them to pursue the program across the globe.
Our entire Master program under Faculty of Education has four distinct parts:
- Part One – Foundation Course which comprises of 10 credits and 2 Subjects
- Part Two – Core Program comes with 30 credits and 6 Subjects
- Part Three – Specialization of Subjects comes with 20 credits divided into 4 Specialized subjects
- Part Four – Capstone Project which is a reflective research work comprises of 30 credits
- High School certificate
- Recognized Bachelor Degree in any field or equivalent level
- Life Experience and prior learning credits are available
- English Level – IELTS Level 5.0 or High School study of all subjects in English or at least 55% marks in English in your High School is desired
- Knowledge of Internet and browsing, MS Word and Online Research Skill is required
The minimum eligibility for enrolling in Master of Arts in Teaching is a Bachelor’s degree. Applicants must complete their Bachelor’s degree in any field or its equivalent as issued by the Ministry of Education in their home countries. Applicants must also demonstrate English competence. English Level – IELTS Level 5.0 or High School study of all subjects in English or at least 55% marks in English in your High School is also required.
All applicants must possess a clear record of good conduct and must be in good health. Specially-abled applicants are encouraged to apply and are ensured equal opportunities.
Different payment options are available. Payments can be made via Online Bank Transfer, Credit Card, PayPal or Cash at our Global Centers.
2400 GBP – If Paying from UK or EU
93,000 Thai Baht – If Paying in Asia
200,000 INR – If Paying in India
All fees include tax. Fees include all: Program of study, LMS access, study guide, evaluation and assessment, diploma and transcript. Courier charges apply for Diploma and Transcript dispatch to your country. Certificate Notary and Apostille charges are separate from USA. Please check with your admission adviser for more details.
Once applicants register for a course, they are responsible for dropping any course they decide not to attend.
- Once a candidate has enrolled in the program and wish to immediately pull out before any access has been granted - 50% of the tuition fee will be refunded
- No refund for candidates who have received course access and have already started off with the program from ACT
- Read all Terms and Conditions before making payments
- Processing of refunds make take up to 3 months
All of our applicants are eligible for scholarships. They are generally customized as per the professional and educational backgrounds of the candidates, and their specific abilities that help them stand out from the others. The scholarship will depend on the educational qualification, area of academic interest as well as the GPA i.e. Grade Point Average of the student, which will measure his/her overall academic grade. Teaching/ training/professional experiences will also be taken into account for the scholarship program. All deserving applicants will find the right scholarship, which will help boost their future plans, and allow them to enjoy an affordable learning experience.
Curriculum & Credits
Foundation (10 credits)
- 1. Psychology and Characteristics of Learners
- 2. Conducting Accurate Internet Research
Core (30 credits)
- 1. Developing, Planning & Designing learning Environment
- 2. Digital literacy – 21st Century Classroom
- 3. Assessment & Evaluation in Education
- 4. Instructional Strategies
- 5. Behavioral Management – Social and Emotional Competence of Learners
- 6. Introduction to Education Research
Specializations (20 credits)
- 1. Introduction to Teaching
- 2. Effective Pedagogical Approaches
- 3. Better Management in the Classroom
- 4. Teaching Varied Classes – Tools and Strategies
Capstone Project (30 credits) - Choose 1
- 1. Prepare a paper on any one topic of by attending a one live online webinar from ACT – 5000 words
- 2. Attend any seminar in Education in your region and create a reflective paper on the same – 5000 words
- 3. Research Paper – 21st century Teaching – 5000 words
To receive a degree in the program of study the student must achieve the following:
- Complete and pass Foundation, Core and Specialization along with the Capstone project as prescribed in the program specification.
- Obtain a score of 50% and above to satisfactorily pass each subject
- Complete the full program of study in minimum duration of 12 months, and a maximum duration of up to 24 months. However, those unable to complete the program within the stipulated time will be given a grace period of 1 year and the student would be required to pay a maintenance bench fee to finish his/her degree within that grace period.
- Students can attend 6 Live Online Webinar Sessions during the entire program from expert teachers at no additional cost.
- Trainees are awarded Master of Arts in Teaching by the well-known European International University (EIU – Paris).
- Students will receive Letter of Completion from Asian College of Teachers (ACT).
Trainees are awarded Bachelor of Education in Pre and Primary Education by the well-known European International University (EIU-Paris) and a Letter of Completion from Asian College of Teachers (ACT).
- ACT’s admission process is quite easy and compliant
- Candidates can apply online and send in their application
- ACT’s admission department will contact candidates via mail
- Candidates can opt for any form of online payment method
- Applications are now open; it takes only 5 minutes to complete.
As you complete ACT’s Master of Arts in Teaching, you gain expertise in teaching and can look forward to a fulfilling career in different positions in the best schools as: head teacher/teacher-in-charge, principal, vice principal, school coordinator or superintendent.
As a post-graduate from a globally recognized institute like ACT, if you have enough experience on your side, then establishing a flourishing career in the global teaching arena will be much easier than you could imagine. You will have plenty of opportunities to be employed in the best positions to work in schools, colleges and universities – or independently – in your country and overseas.
- Complete tutor support throughout the course
- Candidates can learn at their own pace
- Additional support of online videos and reference materials
Expect complete guidance from the experienced tutors of Asian College of Teachers for helping you complete the course. With their valuable experience, the tutors provide maximum support to the trainees, guiding them when required. They extend their tutoring support by sharing relevant information and answering all queries related to the course content. With the course providing flexible learning opportunities, you can take the opportunity to learn at your own pace and clear all their doubts as and when required. You can email their queries to discuss any course related problem.
- ACT provides world-class, international higher education curricula in Education led by an Academic Body comprising highly qualified and internationally accomplished educators and industry experts.
- ACT's higher education programs are duly validated and certified by The European International University, EIU-Paris.
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is affiliated to The European International University, EIU-Paris.
- Students successfully completing ACT's cutting-edge international education curricula will receive ACT's certification of completion as well as the Bachelor’s, Masters or Professional Doctoral degree from The European International University, EIU-Paris.
- The European International University, EIU-Paris is a private, independent higher education provider. Read More
- EIU – Paris, is a private higher education establishment authorized by the French Ministry of National Education, Higher Education, Research, and Innovation.
- The European International University, EIU-Paris is accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC).
- EIU-Paris is duly authorized as a Professional Training service provider in accordance with Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE.
- EIU – Paris holds organizational membership with CAMBRIDGE INTERNATIONAL ACADEMICS, a U.K. and Wales registered R&D organization whose sole purpose is to enhance the visibility of research themes beyond global approaches and coverage.
- ACT is a member of CPD Certification Service UK and ACT courses are accredited by the International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE) and endorsed by NCC Education, an Ofqual regulated awarding organization and a global provider of British education.