Diploma in Primary Education
Asian College of Teachers offers you online Diploma in Primary Education Course meant for aspiring and experienced teacherswilling to enter the pre and primary teaching industry. This course can also be attended by entrepreneurs planning on opening large primary schools can benefit from this online program.The program gives you an insight into topics like educational psychology, classroom management, care and nutrition and educational administration in order to prepare yourself as effective educators. After completing the course, you can achieve the globally recognised ACT certificate which will increase your employment opportunities.Once enrolled, you will gain advantage of the online support from the experienced ACT tutors. Also benefit from the availability of online videos and materials. Communicate through WhatsApp, Skype, Hangouts with the trainers.
Peer Teaching and Observed Teaching Practices are included in the course at an additional cost.
- The course is for duration of 1 year
- Course can also be completed in fast track mode
- Flexible course which can be pursued from any corner of the globe
Asian College of Teachers’ Diploma in Primary Education opens many avenues to numerous job opportunities as the course aims to provide the future teachers with a strong foundation of the principles of primary education along with knowledge of principles of education, educational administration and supervision offering a variety of routes into a teaching and education related career.
- Course is available in online mode
- Course can be availed at a reasonable price
- Easy installment payment options
- Scholarship available for meritorious students
Diploma in Primary Education which has incorporated all the latest teaching methods and contemporary techniques can be availed at a reasonable course fee. The fee can be paid in cash, by cheque and through online transfer or debit or credit card. You will also get the option to pay the fee in equal installments. For information on payment of course fees please contact our admission department.
|550 USD||450 GBP||19000 THB|
- ASIC is recognised by UKVI in UK and is a full member of The International Network for Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education (INQAAHE), is a member of the BQF (British Quality Foundation) and are institutional members of EDEN (European Distance and E-Learning Network).
- The candidates will be awarded a globally recognized certificate from ACT on successful completion of the course
- ACT is now associated with Cambridge and has become the authorisedcentre for conducting Cambridge TKT Exam all over India
- ‘Online’ is not mentioned in the certificates
- Easy admission process
- Application can be submitted online
- Opt for any online payment scheme
If you want to enroll, then you will have to fill up an online application form with all the relevant details and must provide correct email id and phone number as all the communication will be forwarded there. Once your application form is submitted, you will receive the program details via email and phone call from ACT’s admission executives. The program fee payment details will be mailed to you once we confirm your enrollment. You can pay the program fee through online payment using Debit / Credit Card or by depositing Cash, Cheque or Demand Draft to our bank account. After the payment is credited you will be receiving payment confirmation with online admission form. You need to fill up the same and submit in order to get online access to the program.
- Aspiring as well as experienced teachers willing to gain relevant competencies in pre-primary teaching arena or upgrade their teaching skills to excel in their chosen area are encouraged to take the course.
- Teaching aspirants planning to enter the field of pre-primary education need to pursue a complete professional course in education.
- This will help them acquire knowledge in the relevant teaching methods and techniques as well as help gain a thorough understanding of educational psychology, various instructional strategies, care and nutrition, decision making and curriculum issues in administration.
- There are ample opportunities for teaching professionals who have completed Diploma in Primary Education and have a passion to teach young learners.
- With pre and primary schools developing at a rapid rate, there is a considerable demand for certified teachers.
- Asian College of Teachers’ Diploma in Primary Education opens many avenues to numerous job opportunities as the course aims to provide you with a strong foundation of the principles of pre-primary education along with knowledge of principles of education, educational administration and supervision offering a variety of routes into a teaching and education related career.
- The course will provide the skills to teach children in the age group of 2-12 years and will make the candidates competent enough to work as pre-primary educators. The course could be immensely helpful for pre-primary curriculum developer, course coordinator, consultant associated with pre-primary schools and even for those planning to open a school.
- The course is suitable for not only pre-primary teachers but anyone connected with pre-primary education.
- Complete tutor support throughout the program
- Trainees can learn at their own pace
- Communicate through WhatsApp, Skype, Hangouts with the trainers
If you enroll in Diploma in Primary Education course, then you can expect complete guidance from the experienced tutors of Asian College of Teachers who are committed to helping the trainees to achieve their learning goals. With years of valuable experience, the tutors will provide you great support and guide you through all the aspects of teaching giving valuable advice in every step of the way. They extend their tutoring support by sharing relevant information and answering questions related to the course content. Since the Diploma in Primary Education course of ACT offer flexible learning you can take the opportunity to learn at your own pace and clear all your doubts as and when required. You can email your queries to the academic coordinator's email address or call for academic assistance from Monday to Friday between 10 am and 8 pm and Saturday, Sunday and other public holidays between 10 am and 6 pm.