School Association Program
- Reach out to various schools and provide a knowledge sharing platform.
- Involve the educators across the globe and allow them to share ideas and concepts
- Train the teachers through innovative methods and prepare responsible citizens
ACT’s School Association Program falls under Corporate Social Responsibility where we have taken the initiative to train the teachers who will contribute in the development of the nation through nurturing the future generation
Our On Campus Training:
We at ACT have successfully conducted workshop in India and abroad. Our trainers travel to places and conduct the workshop. Usually, the workshop is designed according to the requirement of the school so that the teachers get benefited. The workshop gives emphasis on various hands on activities, games etc. which would engage the candidates and will aid in better understanding. The trainer builds up on the knowledge and skills of the candidates through relevant inputs and provides opportunity to the teachers to share their experiences as well.
A few notable workshops details given below:
Workshop on Meeting the needs of 21st century learners
‘Welcome to the revolution’ by Mr Brian Quinby is aimed at middle and high school teachers, coordinators, heads of institutions and educators touching upon the relevant topic like meeting the needs of 21st century learners.
Workshop on ‘Current Trends and Issues in Educational Leadership & Management’ by Dr Silvia Orata
Another fruitful workshop conducted in collaboration with Don Bosco School, Park Circus, Kolkata on “Current Trends and Issues in Educational Leadership & Management” by Dr Silvia Orata.
Workshop on the Role of school leaders and effective leadership in today’s changing educational scenario” by Dr Margaret Maughan
Workshop on Enabling Learning
MANGAL NEWTON SCHOOL, BEAWAR, RAJASTHAN
The Teacher Training and Development Program, "Enabling Learning" held at Mangal Newton School, Beawar, Rajasthan on June, 2015 was a great learning experience! Attended by members of the staff across subject specialisms and all levels of the school, from Kindergarten to Senior Secondary, the program dealt with several aspects of academic life from teaching strategies, developing thinking skills, using music, art and drama in teaching to classroom management and also developing a sense of value and self-esteem in teachers as people. The training was attended by the Principal and co-coordinators of the school as well strongly supported by the Founders of this futuristic institution
Workshop on Enabling Learning
JAIN PUBLIC SCHOOL, RATLAM, MP
The Teacher Training Workshop held at Jain Public School, Ratlam, MP, comprised of members of 3 branches from Jhabua, Barnagar & Ratlam. Mostly attended by primary teachers, principals of 3 schools & the operation managers, the program consisted of an array of topics that catered to diverse academic & education management needs.
Special Package for Group Admission
Enroll in a group of at least 3 people and get a Flat 25% Discount on the course fees. Group of Teachers from Schools, group of friends , colleagues are requested to contact us regarding group admission for participation in our Teachers Training Programs.
Check out the list of schools below:
- Vibyor international School, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Mount Litera Zee School, West Bengal
- Saifiyah High School, Madhya Pradesh
- Jump Thru Joy Pre School, Pune , Maharashtra
- SHIKSHAK INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL STUDIES, Dwarka, Delhi
- Holyfaith Academy, Mursidabad, West Bengal
- Jain Public School, Madhya Pradesh, Ratlam Branch, ( a part of JGI Group, Bangalore )
- St. Mary's H.S. School, Coochbehar, West Bengal
- Al Bateel International School, Doha, Qatar
- Life Academy, Chattishgarh
- VIKRAMADITYA PUBLIC SCHOOL, Bangalore
- UTAHLOY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL GUANGZHOU, China
- Taiyebi Boys English High School, Ujjain
- Aditya Public School, Doddabalapur, Bangalore
- Samskaara Academy, Coimbatore
- Sara Nursery, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Sreenidhi International School, Hyderabad, Telengana
- Mangal Newton School, Rajasthan, Ajmer