Post Graduate Diploma in Education & Teaching (PGET)
The Post Graduate Diploma in Education and Teaching (PGET) program, offered by Asian College of Teachers,is an advanced course tailored to meet the needs of senior and experienced educators and teaching professionals in schools, colleges or educational institutions. If you are looking for a course to gain further expertise in teaching, gain acompetitive edge over your counterpartsandget a grip on the effective and up-to-date techniques requisite to teach students at the secondary or college level, PGET will be the right choice for you. You can explore your own interest in education and teaching as the course provides a stimulating experience with a focus on the professional development of experienced teachers, supported by expert tutors and trainers with vast practical and academic experiences.
- Develop your skills as a teacher through a blend of online learning and live online workshops around education and training
- Gain in-depth knowledge in the principles of education, innovation in teaching, digital literacy, advanced pedagogy and andragogy
- Get expert tutor support and study at your own pace alongside your job and other commitments
- Join fellow professionals from many different backgrounds for online seminars offered with the course
- Immerse in an engaging learning experience in the live online seminars while you interact with the trainer and peers sharing ideas etc.
- Be eligible for 100% placement assistance and get access to exclusive teaching job portal when you graduate
- Graduation is the minimum entry requirement
- Both aspiring as well as experienced teachers are eligible to apply
The minimum eligibility for enrolling in P G Diploma in Education & Teaching (PGET) is a Bachelor’s degree. Applicants must complete Graduation / Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent as issued by the Ministry of Education in the applicant’s home country.
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION & TEACHING
Phase 1: Principles of Education
- Principles of Education
- Educational Psychology and Theories of Learning
- Different Teaching Methods/Approaches for YL & AL
- Teacher as facilitator- monitoring & motivation
Phase 2: Teaching Strategies
- Lesson planning and instructional strategies
- Assessment and evaluation in differentiated learning
- Inclusive classroom management with emphasis on special education needs
- Resource and material Development
- Language learning VS acquisition
Phase 3 – Innovation in Teaching
- Project method
- Discovery learning
- Grammar & phonology
- Integrating technology in the classroom
Phase 4 – Behavioural Management
- Social and emotional competencies of the learners
Phase 5: Digital Literacy: 21st century classroom
- Introduction to Digital Literacy
- Evaluating Sources
- The Learner Centric Classroom
- Skill Sets for the 21st Century Learner
- Devices of Communication, Importance of M-Learning & Applications
- Assessing and Selecting the Right M-Learning Apps and LMS
- Virtual Learning Environments and Learning Tools (VOLT)
- Digital Literacy – Risks & Safety Measures
- Creating and Managing Your Personal Brand
- Instructional Classroom Strategies
Phase 6: Advanced Pedagogy and Project Method
Phase 7: Andragogy – Facilitation learning for adults
Phase 8: Curriculum Planning and Evaluation
Phase 9: Educational Supervision
Phase 10: Identifying and supporting learners with special needs (LD, ADHD, Autism)
- Identifying various types of learning challenges
- Identifying and supporting learners with special needs
- Managing behaviour of special need children
- ADHD, Autism, Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy
Phase 11: Assessments and Evaluation
- Introduction to Assessment and Evaluation
- Types and Characteristics of Assessments
- Principles of Assessment
- Learning Cycles
- Assessment – From Application to Practice
- Mapping the Learning Process - Case Studies
- Designing 21st Century Assessment
- Objectives and Functions of Evaluation and Assessment
Phase 12: Evaluation of Teaching and Learning
- The PG Diploma program is offered in online mode
- The program can be availed at a reasonable price
- Easy instalment payment options
- Scholarship available for meritorious students
PG Diploma in Education & Teaching course can be availed at a reasonable course fee of 750 USD for online mode. Trainees with basic computer skills and an internet connection can take up the online course and can pursue it from any corner of the globe.
|750 USD||620 GBP||27100 THB|
Globally accepted certificate will be awarded by Asian College of Teachers after successful completion of the course.
Accreditation, Endorsements and Memberships
- The candidates will receive a globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers.
- Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC) recognised by UKVI in the UK, a member of the CHEA International Quality Group in the USA, and the British Quality Foundation, has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT).
- The prestigious EQAC - Education Quality Accreditation Commission has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT) that has met all the standards set by this Commission and ACT Graduates can now demonstrate that their education diploma and awarding institution are considered to be bona fide and accredited according to the Education Quality Accreditation Commission standards by requesting an EQAC Degree Validation Diploma.
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE).
- The globally renowned CPD Certification Service UK has certified Teaching Trainingcourses of Asian College of Teachers (ACT) as conforming to continuing professional development principles and benchmarks as per CPD guidelines.
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC Education UK, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education.
- ACT is an organizational member of Childhood Education International (CEI) comprising specialists in over 35 nations seeking innovative solutions to education challenges by providing professional development opportunities, technical assistance, and consultation services around the world.
- ACT is a member of The National Association of Special Education Teachers (NASET) which is the only national membership organization dedicated solely to meeting the needs of special education teachers and those preparing to venture into the field of special education teaching.
After completing the P G Diploma in Education & Teaching (PGET) course, whether you’re an aspiring or working professional, you will master various teaching strategies and principles of educationwhich will not only strengthen your knowledge as a teacher, but also provide you with a level of confidence to face any classroom across the globe. The coming days will be seeing a steep demand for certified teachers and education professionals who canace the field of teaching while contributing their lot to it.
The course prepares you to be employed as a Curriculum Developer, Course Coordinator, and Consultants associated with different schools. Also, anyone planning to open their own institution and be an entrepreneur must opt for this effective and compact course as it will provide the requisite skills and methods to understand and work harmoniously with learners of all learning abilities.
- Easy admission process
- Application to be submitted online
- Opt for any online payment scheme
For enrolling in the program, you need to fill up an online application form with all the relevant details along with the correct Email Id and Contact Number where all the communications will be forwarded. After submitting the Application Form, you will receive the Course Details via email and phone call from our Admission Executives. The Course Fee Payment Details will be mailed to you once it is confirmed from your end. The course fee can be paid through online payment using Debit / Credit Card, bank transfer etc. After the payment is credited the candidates will be receiving payment confirmation with an online admission form via e-mail. You need to then fill up the same and submit it to get online access to the course.
- Complete guidance from our seasoned tutors
- Total back-end support catering to academic needs
- Easy access to academic and support teams via mail, ticket etc.
The candidates enrolling in PGET course can expect complete guidance from the tutors, who are committed to helping you as a candidate to achieve their learning goals. With years of valuable experience, they provide great support to the trainees and guide them through all the aspects of teaching giving valuable advice in every step of the way. They extend their tutoring support by sharing relevant information and answering questions related to the course content. Since the course offers the candidates flexible learning, they can take the opportunity to learn at their own pace and clear their queries and doubts as and when required. They can email their queries as well as raise tickets to discuss any course related problem via email.