Certificate in Nursery Teachers Training
If you have interest in nursery teaching that deals with the holistic approaches and methods required for providing the ideal teaching to young learners then you can opt for Asian College of Teachers’ Certificate in Nursery Teachers Training. Nursery teachers play a significant role in the learning and development of children and to bring out the best in them, a nursery teacher requires to be vigorously trained as nursery teaching brings a cognitive evolution among young learners. The Nursery Teacher Training certificateprogram promises to equip you with varied modern techniques of teaching that can be adapted by you to teach as well as manage the young learners in a global classroom. Asian College of Teachers’ Certificate in Nursery Teachers Teaching course is designed for aspiring nursery teachers as well as for those already related with nursery teaching.
Peer Teaching and Observed Teaching Practices are included in the course at an additional cost.
- Certificate program is of 60 hours duration
- Maximum duration of the program is 4 months
- Program can also be completed in fast track mode
- Flexible program which can be pursued from any corner of the globe
The Nursery Teacher Training Certificate course is a contemporary program tailored for aspiring nursery teachers like you planning a career in early years teaching. The 60 hours program which equips the prospective nursery teachers with the vital skills and methods to encourage and engage the activities of the young learners can be completed in 4 months. The online certificate program promises to offer you enough flexibility as you pursue it from any part of the globe. It is the responsibility of a nursery teacher to facilitate learning and development through playful activities and at the same time maintaining the natural rhythm of the young children. This proves the fact if you are planning to be nursery teachers then you must undergo professional course in nursery teachers training because nursery education is considered a vital step in laying the foundation for all the future education of a kid
- 10+2 is the minimum entry requirement
- Both aspiring as well as experienced teachers are eligible to apply
The minimum eligibility for enrolling in an online Nursery Teacher Training Certificate courseis 10 + 2. Aspiring as well as experienced teachers who desire to gain knowledge in nursery teaching methods or upgrade their teaching skills to excel in their chosen area are encouraged to take the program.
If you are planning to enter the field of nursery education, you need to pursue a comprehensive professional course in Nursery teachers training which will let you to acquire knowledge in nursery teaching methods and techniques. To learn to handle things smoothly and to show enthusiasm with the kids by establishing a loving and warm atmosphere, you must opt for a professional course.
- Program is available in online mode
- Program can be availed at a reasonable price
- Scholarship available for meritorious students
The online certificate in Nursery Teacher Training, revolves around encouraging the development and learning of young children can be availed at a reasonable course fee of USD 200. If you have basic computer skills and an internet connection you can take up the online program. Early childhood teaching is hard work but making a difference in a young child’s life is rewarding at the same time. The certificate program will provide you with a fair idea of how to promote meaningful learning among young children.
|200 USD||150 GBP||6500 THB|
Curriculum – Nursery Teachers Training :
- Phase 1: Introduction to Teaching Young Learners
- Phase 2: Importance of play
- Phase 3: Instructional Strategies
- Phase 4: Classroom Management
- Certificate will be awarded by Asian College of Teachers after successful completion of the course
- ACT is now associated with Cambridge and has become the authorised centre for conducting Cambridge TKT Exam all over India.
- Candidates can choose to appear for one or more modules of TKT Exam and will be eligible for Cambridge TKT Certification at an additional cost
- ACT courses are also endorsed by Training Qualifications, UK.
- An exclusive TQUK Certificate can be earned after taking the TQUK Exam at an additional cost.
- Training Qualifications (TQUK) is an Ofqual regulated Awarding Organization in England
- ‘Online’ is not mentioned in the certificates
You will be awarded a globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers on successful completion of Certificate in Nursery Teachers Training. The certificates awarded have an added advantage as the words ‘Online’ is not mentioned there. Shipment of certificates within India is done free of cost but the candidates residing outside India are required to pay an additional US $ 25 (South East Asian & Middle Eastern Countries) and US $ 35 (rest of the world) as certificate dispatch fee. Generally after submission of all the assignments and completion of the program, you will have to pay the dispatch fee. After that we take the respective shipping address and your contact number and send the certificate to the same. It takes a maximum of 3 weeks for the certificates to reach your address.
- Easy admission process
- Application can be submitted online
- Opt for any online payment scheme
If you are willing to enrol in our NTT Certificate course,then you will have to fill up an online application form with all the relevant details and must provide correct email id and phone number as all the communication will be forwarded there. Once the application form is submitted, you will receive the course details via email and phone call from ACT’s admission executives. The course fee payment details will be mailed to you once we confirm your enrollment. The course fee can be paid through online payment using Debit / Credit Card or by depositing Cash, Cheque or Demand Draft to our bank account. After the payment is credited you will be receiving payment confirmation with online admission form. You need to fill up the same and submit in order to get online access to the course.
Asian College of Teachers is offering a bunch of comprehensive nursery teacher training courses designed meticulously to produce professional educators who will be able to actively get engaged with the next generation learners facilitating the growth of children aged 0-5 years. If you enroll in any of the certificate, diploma and P G diploma courses then you can also pursue a variety of exclusive specializations like English Language Teaching, Classroom Management, Education Management and Early Childhood Care.
These specialized programs accord you with additional knowledge and understanding of nursery education so that you learn to address the needs and concerns of young learners. As future teachers, you need to capture the attention of young children and will therefore, need additional skills in specified areas in order to cater to a varied set of learners. You will have further flexibility to opt for any specialization ranging from one to all four mentioned above.
There are ample opportunities for nursery teachers who have completed courses in Nursery Teachers Training and have a passion to teach young learners. With nursery and preschools developing at a rapid rate, there is a considerable demand for certified nursery teachers. Asian College of Teachers’ Certificate in Nursery Teachers Training opens many avenues to numerous job opportunities as the program aims to provide the aspiring teachers like you with a strong foundation in the methodologies of nursery education offering a variety of routes into teaching career. The program will provide you the skills and methods to teach children in the age group of 0-5 years and will make you competent enough to work as nursery teachers, early childhood educator and preschool teachers. The program could be immensely helpful for nursery curriculum developer, course coordinator, consultant associated with nursery schools and even for those planning to open a nursery school. The program is suitable for not only nursery teachers but anyone connected with nursery education.
- Complete tutor support throughout the program
- Trainees can learn at their own pace
- Additional support of online videos and reference materials
If you enroll in Certificate in Nursery Teachers Training program, then you can expect complete guidance from the experienced tutors of Asian College of Teachers who are committed to helping you to achieve your learning goals. With years of valuable experience the tutors will provide you great support and guide you through all the aspects of teaching giving valuable advice in every step of the way. They extend their tutoring support by sharing relevant information and answering questions related to the course content. Since the Nursery Teachers Training program of ACT offers flexible learning you can take the opportunity to learn at your own pace and clear all your doubts as and when required. You can email your queries and can also opt for online chatting between 10 am and 6 pm and can discuss any program related problem.
- The candidates will receive a globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers.
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- All ACT courses are endorsed by Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
- ACT is in collaboration with Europass, the largest provider of Teacher Training Courses in Europe.
- ACT is an organizational member of Childhood Education International (CEI)
- ACT holds membership of European Association for International Education (EAIE)
- ACT is also member of Early Childhood Association (ECA)
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education
Accreditation is a process which plays an important role for an educational institution as it is all about meeting set standards of quality and is an ongoing evaluation which encourages constant improvement. It acts as a vital tool to monitor and assess the standard and quality of education. Certificate in Nursery Teachers Training aims at those planning a career in Nursery education which takes a comprehensive view at the Nursery Method and philosophy with an overview of its relevance and application in today’s cyber age. The program provides a comprehensive training on all the principles and approaches of nursery teaching. On successful completion of the program the trainees are certified by Asian College of Teachers (ACT). The certificate is globally recognized and making the trainees eligible for better teaching opportunities.