Diploma in Nursery Teachers Training
If you aspire to get into nursery teaching profession, then you should opt for Asian College of Teachers’ Diploma in Nursery Teachers Training program because being an ideal nursery teacher is not an easy job as teaching and handling children at the same time require a lot of efforts. Diploma in Nursery Teachers Training Program is a comprehensive program designed for equipping aspiring teachers with diverse approaches and techniques that can be applied to deliver effective teaching to young children. Nursery teachers should be creative and innovative in their way of teaching as they leave an impact on the minds of the children. Opting for Asian College of Teachers’ Diploma in NTT coursecan turn out to be extremely gainful for you if you truly wish to emerge as a successful nursery teacher in the coming days.
Peer Teaching and Observed Teaching Practices are included in the course at an additional cost.
- Certificate program is of 120 hours duration
- Maximum duration of the program is 8 months
- Course can also be completed in fast track mode
- Flexible program which can be pursued from any corner of the globe
The online Diploma in Nursery Teachers Training is a contemporary program tailored for aspiring nursery teachers planning a career in nursery education. The 120 hours program equips the prospective nursery teachers with the vital skills and methods which encourage the activities of the young learners to be completed in 8 months. The diploma program offers enough flexibility to the trainees who can pursue it from any part of the globe in online mode. It is the responsibility of a nursery teacher to facilitate learning and development through playful activities and at the same time connecting play to learning. This proves the fact that teachers who are planning to be nursery teachers must undergo professional course in nursery teachers training because nursery education is considered a vital step in laying the foundation for all the future education of a learner.
- 10+2 is the minimum entry requirement
- Both aspiring as well as experienced teachers are eligible to apply
The minimum eligibility for enrolling in Diploma in Nursery Teachers Training program is 10 + 2. Aspiring as well as experienced teachers like you who desire to gain knowledge in nursery teaching methods or upgrade their teaching skills to excel in their chosen area are encouraged to take the program.
If you are planning to enter the field of nursery education, then you need to pursue a complete professional program in pre and primary teachers training which will let you acquire knowledge in nursery teaching methods and techniques. In order to learn how to handle things smoothly and show enthusiasm with the kids by establishing a loving and warm atmosphere, you must opt for a professional program.
- Program is available in online mode
- Program can be availed at a reasonable price
- Scholarship available for meritorious students
Diploma in Nursery Teachers Training course which focuses on gently guiding the young children to learn in a playful and enjoyable manner can be availed at a reasonable course fee of USD 350 for online course . If you have basic computer skills and an internet connection, then you can take up the online course. Early childhood teaching is hard work but making a difference in a young child’s life is rewarding at the same time. The diploma course imparts training on innovative teaching methods which promotes among young children a positive disposition to learn.
|350 USD||265 GBP||11375 THB|
Curriculum – Diploma in Nursery Teachers Training :
- Phase 1: Introduction to Teaching Young Learners
- Phase 2: Importance of play
- Phase 3: Instructional Strategies
- Phase 4: Classroom Management
- Phase 5 Language Learning
- Phase 6: Educational Psychology
- Phase 7: Characteristics of Young Learners
- Phase 8: Physical, Cognitive, Social and Emotional Development
- Phase 9: Curriculum
- Phase 10: Assessment and Evaluation
- Certificate will be awarded by Asian College of Teachers after successful completion of the course
- ACT is now associated with Cambridge and has become the authorised centre for conducting Cambridge TKT Exam all over India.
- Candidates can choose to appear for one or more modules of TKT Exam and will be eligible for Cambridge TKT Certification at an additional cost
- ACT courses are also endorsed by Training Qualifications, UK.
- An exclusive TQUK Certificate can be earned after taking the TQUK Exam at an additional cost.
- Training Qualifications (TQUK) is an Ofqual regulated Awarding Organization in England
- ‘Online’ is not mentioned in the certificates
You will be awarded a globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers on successful completion of Diploma in Nursery Teachers Training. The certificates awarded have an added advantage as the words ‘Online’ is not mentioned there. Shipment of certificates within India is done free of cost but the candidates residing outside India are required to pay an additional US $ 25 (South East Asian & Middle Eastern Countries) and US $ 35 (rest of the world) as certificate dispatch fee. Generally after submission of all the assignments and completion of the program, you will have to pay the dispatch fee. After that we take the respective shipping address and your contact number and send the certificate to the same. It takes a maximum of 3 weeks for the certificates to reach your address.
- Easy admission process
- Application can be submitted online
- Opt for any online payment scheme
If you want to enroll, then you will have to fill up an online application form with all the relevant details and must provide correct email id and phone number as all the communication will be forwarded there. Once your application form is submitted, you will receive the program details via email and phone call from ACT’s admission executives. The program fee payment details will be mailed to you once we confirm your enrollment. You can pay the program fee through online payment using Debit / Credit Card or by depositing Cash, Cheque or Demand Draft to our bank account. After the payment is credited you will be receiving payment confirmation with online admission form. You need to fill up the same and submit in order to get online access to the program.
Asian College of Teachers is offering a bunch of comprehensive nursery teacher training programs designed meticulously to produce professional educators who will be able to actively get engaged with the next generation learners facilitating the growth of children aged 0-5 years. Once you enroll in any of the certificate, diploma and P G diploma courses, you can also pursue a variety of exclusive specializations like English Language Teaching, Classroom Management, Education Management and Early Childhood Care.
These specialized programs accord you with additional knowledge and understanding of nursery education so that you learn to address the needs and concerns of young learners. As future teachers, you need to capture the attention of young children and will therefore, need additional skills in specified areas in order to cater to a varied set of learners. You will have further flexibility to opt for any specialization ranging from one to all four mentioned above.
There are ample opportunities for nursery teachers who have completed programs like Nursery Teachers Training and have a passion to teach young learners. With nursery and preschools developing at a rapid rate, there is a considerable demand for certified nursery teachers. Asian College of Teachers’ Diploma in Nursery Teachers Training opens many avenues to numerous job opportunities as the program aims to provide the future teachers like you with a strong foundation in the methodologies of nursery education offering a variety of routes into teaching career. The program will provide the skills and methods to teach children in the age group of 0-5 years and will make you competent enough to work as nursery teachers, early childhood educator and preschool teachers. The program could be immensely helpful for nursery curriculum developer, course coordinator, consultant associated with nursery schools and even for those planning to open a nursery school. The program is suitable for not only nursery teachers but anyone connected with nursery education.
- Complete tutor support throughout the program
- Trainees can learn at their own pace
- Additional support of online videos and reference materials
If you enroll in Diploma in Nursery Teachers Training program, then you can expect complete guidance from the experienced tutors of Asian College of Teachers who are committed to helping the trainees to achieve their learning goals. With years of valuable experience the tutors will provide you great support and guide you through all the aspects of teaching giving valuable advice in every step of the way. They extend their tutoring support by sharing relevant information and answering questions related to the course content. Since the Nursery Teachers Training course of ACT offer flexible learning you can take the opportunity to learn at your own pace and clear all your doubts as and when required. You can email your queries and can also opt for online chatting between 10 am and 6 pm and can discuss any program related problem.
- The candidates will receive a globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers.
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- All ACT courses are endorsed by Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
- ACT is in collaboration with Europass, the largest provider of Teacher Training Courses in Europe.
- ACT is an organizational member of Childhood Education International (CEI)
- ACT holds membership of European Association for International Education (EAIE)
- ACT is also member of Early Childhood Association (ECA)
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education
Accreditation is a process which plays an important role for an educational institution as it is all about meeting set standards of quality and is an ongoing evaluation which encourages constant improvement. It acts as a vital tool to monitor and assess the standard and quality of education. Diploma in Nursery Teachers Training aims at those planning a career in Nursery education which takes a comprehensive view at the Montessori Method and philosophy with an overview of its relevance and application in today’s cyber age. The program provides a comprehensive training on all the principles and approaches of nursery teaching. On successful completion of the program the trainees are certified by Asian College of Teachers (ACT). The certificate is globally recognized and making the trainees eligible for better teaching opportunities.