Post Graduate Diploma in Montessori Teachers Training
If you are really keen on building your career as a Montessori teacher then start your Montessori journey with Asian College of Teachers. Montessori education is gaining immense popularity across the globe with a considerable demand for trained Montessori practitioners. Montessori Method is one of the popular education methods which is child-centered and enables the children to develop creativity and variety of skills in a free environment where the physical and psychological needs of the children are fulfilled. As a Montessori teacher you will be required to make the young learners function independently as you guide them through their playful activities. Post Graduate Diploma in Montessori Teachers Training is an internationally recognized advanced program which will train you in both the theoretical and practical approaches of Montessori teaching methods as well as you will learn to present the materials used for a particular guided lesson to your students and how to convey specific learning through these materials.
Peer Teaching and Observed Teaching Practices are included in the course at an additional cost.
- P G Diploma program is of 240 hours duration
- Maximum duration of the program is 15 months
- Program can also be completed in fast track mode
- Flexible program which can be pursued from any corner of the globe
Asian College of Teachers offers an extensive Post Graduate Diploma in Montessori education,designed for aspiring as well as active Montessorians planning a career in Montessori education. The 240 hours post graduate diploma program makes you acquainted with the philosophies and mechanisms of Montessori teaching. Due to the flexibility the P G Diploma program offers, you can pursue it from any part of the globe in online mode. Montessori education has a tremendous effect on the development process of young learners and therefore if you are planning to be Montessori teacher it is essential for you to understand the potential of children and undertake professional Post Graduate Diploma in Montessori teachers training program in order to emerge as an efficient Montessori teacher.
- Bachelor’s degree is the minimum entry requirement
- Both aspiring as well as experienced teachers are eligible to apply
The minimum eligibility for enrolling in PG Diploma in Montessori Teacher Training course is a Bachelor’s degree. If you are interested to gain knowledge in Montessori teaching methods or upgrade your teaching skills to excel in chosen area then you should take the program.
Aspiring or experienced teacher like you who have an urge to venture into Montessori education needs to pursue this comprehensive professional program in Montessori teacher training which will render you with the knowledge, philosophy and teaching mechanisms of Montessori. As a Montessori teacher your duty will be to take the children towards independence and self-discipline making it necessary for aspirants like you to get yourself properly trained before taking up teaching jobs.
- Program is available in online mode
- Program can be availed at a reasonable price
- Easy installment payment options
- Scholarship available for meritorious students
The online PG Diploma in Montessori Teacher Training course,which revolves around teaching strategies and methodologies developed by Dr Maria Montessori can be availed at a reasonable course fee of 750 USD. If you have basic computer skills and an internet connection then you can take up the online program. Montessori Method of teaching aims to support the natural development of children in a well-organized environment. The P G Diploma program provides a solid foundation in Montessori Method of teaching which is indispensable for the Montessori teachers as they play the role of a guide helping the children with their own research and exploration of a subject based on their own interests.
|750 USD||565 GBP||24375 THB|
Curriculum - Post Graduate Diploma in Montessori Teachers Training
- Phase 1: Dr Maria Montessori- her Philosophy and Methodology
- Phase 2: The Montessori Methodology and Psychology
- Phase 3: Exercises of Practical Life
- Phase 4: Sensorial
- Phase 5: Language and Story Telling
- Phase 6: Language Activities
- Phase 7: Mathematics in Montessori
- Phase 8: Computers in Montessori Classroom
- Phase 9: Using Technology (4-12 years)
- Phase 10: Choosing the Correct Material - What the Early Childhood Education (ECE) Theories say?
- Phase 11: Using Flashcards to Teach Language
- Phase 12: Fine Motor Skills for the Age Group: 2 – 4 years
- Phase 13: Songs , Rhymes and Games
- Phase 14: Role Play
- Phase 15: Activities Related to Science subjects
- Phase 16: Projects
- Phase 17: Arty Ideas - Art and Craft for Young Learners
- Phase 18: Worksheets
- Phase 19: Nutrition and Yoga
- Phase 20: Tips to Settle the Young Learners Using Appropriate Materials
- Certificate will be awarded by Asian College of Teachers after successful completion of the course
- ACT is now associated with Cambridge and has become the authorised centre for conducting Cambridge TKT Exam all over India.
- Candidates can choose to appear for one or more modules of TKT Exam and will be eligible for Cambridge TKT Certification at an additional cost
- ACT courses are also endorsed by Training Qualifications, UK.
- An exclusive TQUK Certificate can be earned after taking the TQUK Exam at an additional cost.
- Training Qualifications (TQUK) is an Ofqual regulated Awarding Organization in England
- ‘Online’ is not mentioned in the certificates
You will be awarded a globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers on successful completion of Post Graduate Diploma in Montessori Teachers Training. The certificates awarded have an added advantage as the words ‘Online’ is not mentioned there. Shipment of certificates within India is done free of cost but the candidates residing outside India are required to pay an additional US $ 25 (South East Asian & Middle Eastern Countries) and US $ 35 (rest of the world) as certificate dispatch fee. Generally after submission of all the assignments and completion of the program, you will have to pay the dispatch fee. After that we take the respective shipping address and your contact number and send the certificate to the same. It takes a maximum of 3 weeks for the certificates to reach your address.
- Easy admission process
- Application can be submitted online
- Opt for any online payment scheme
If you are willing to enroll then you have to fill up an online application form with all the required details with correct email id and phone number as all the communication will be forwarded there. Once your application form gets submitted, you will receive the program details via email and phone call from ACT’s admission executives. The program fee payment details will be mailed to you once your enrollment gets confirmed. The program fee can be paid through online payment using Debit / Credit Card or by depositing Cash, Cheque or Demand Draft to your bank account. After the payment is credited you will be receiving payment confirmation with online admission form. You need to fill up the same and submit in order to get online access to the program.
Asian College of Teachers is offering a bunch of comprehensive early childhood teacher training programs designed meticulously to produce professional educators who will be able to actively get engaged with the next generation learners facilitating the growth of children aged 0-5 years. After enrolling in any of the certificate, diploma and P G diploma programs you can also pursue a variety of exclusive specializations like English Language Teaching, Classroom Management, Education Management and Early Childhood Care.
These specialized programs will grant you with added knowledge and information of Montessori education so that you can learn how to identify the needs and priorities of young learners. While working as a Montessori teacher you would be responsible to attract the attention of young children which requires you to possess additional skills in specified areas in order to meet the demands of children individually. You will have further flexibility to opt for any specialization ranging from one to all four mentioned above.
Due to the increasing worldwide demand of Montessori teachers, there are huge opportunities for Montessori teachers mainly those who have completed training in Montessori Teachers Training and have a passion to teach young learners. Successful completion of Asian College of Teachers’ Post Graduate Diploma in Montessori Teachers Training program will shower you with multiple job opportunities. The program promises to make you conversant with all the approaches and methodologies required to teach children in the age group of 0-5 years and will make you eligible to serve to as Montessori teachers, early childhood practitioners and preschool teachers. The program could be very helpful if you want to become a Montessori curriculum developer, course coordinator, consultant associated with Montessori schools and even if you plan to open a Montessori school. The post graduate diploma program is suitable for not only Montessori teachers but anyone connected with Montessori education.
- Complete tutor support throughout the program
- Trainees can learn at their own pace
- Additional support of online videos and reference materials
Once you enroll in Post Graduate Diploma in Montessori Teachers Training program you can expect complete guidance from the experienced tutors of Asian College of Teachers who are dedicated to assist you in taking forward to your learning objectives. With years of valuable experience the tutors are to provide you great assistance and guidance through all the aspects of teaching giving valuable advice in every step of the way. They extend their tutoring support by sharing relevant information and answering questions related to the program content. As the Montessori Teachers Training program of ACT offer flexible learning you can take the opportunity to learn at your own pace and clear all your doubts as and when required. You can email your queries and can also opt for online chatting between 10 am and 6 pm and can discuss any program related problem.
- The candidates will receive a globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers.
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- All ACT courses are endorsed by Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
- ACT is an institutional member of Montessori Europe (ME)
- ACT is in collaboration with Europass, the largest provider of Teacher Training Courses in Europe.
- ACT is an organizational member of Childhood Education International (CEI)
Accreditation is a process which plays an important role for an educational institution as it is all about meeting set standards of quality and is an ongoing evaluation which encourages constant improvement. It acts as a vital tool to monitor and assess the standard and quality of education. Post Graduate Diploma in Montessori Teachers Training aims at those planning a career in Montessori education which takes a comprehensive view at the Nursery Method and philosophy with an overview of its relevance and application in today’s cyber age. The program provides a comprehensive training on all the principles and approaches of Montessori teaching. On successful completion of the program the trainees are certified by Asian College of Teachers (ACT). The certificate is globally recognized and making the trainees eligible for better teaching opportunities.