Post Graduate Diploma in Nursery Teachers Training
If you have a desire to get into nursery teaching profession and play a defining role in their learning process, then you should go for Asian College of Teachers’ Post Graduate Diploma in Nursery Teachers Training. A nursery teacher has a considerable impact on children’s education and development therefore, it is the responsibility of every nursery teacher to deliver the best teachings by adapting the suitable modern techniques in the teaching process and give the young learners a great start in life. This PG Diploma in NTT course,will train you effectively on application of varied methodologies of nursery teaching worth adapting to render remarkable education to kids. Do opt for Asian College of teachers’ Post Graduate Diploma in Nursery Teachers Teaching program to acquire comprehensive knowledge on nursery teaching strategies so that you can stand out as a skilled nursery teacher in your teaching journey.
Peer Teaching and Observed Teaching Practices are included in the course at an additional cost.
Deepen and enhance your learning with ACT Video Lectures
- P G Diploma program is of 240 hours duration
- Maximum duration of the program is 15 months
- Program can also be completed in fast track mode
- Flexible program which can be pursued from any corner of the globe
The online PG diploma in nursery teacher training courseis a contemporary program tailored for aspiring nursery teachers planning a career in nursery education. The program which is of 240 hours duration equips the prospective nursery teachers with the vital skills and methods which encourages the activities of the young learners can be completed in 16 months. The post graduate diploma program offers enough flexibility as you can undergo it from any corner of the globe in online mode. This advanced program assures to prepare a teaching aspirant like you with all the approaches and strategies worth applying to prove yourself as an efficient nursery teacher in future.
- Bachelor’s degree is the minimum entry requirement
- Both aspiring as well as experienced teachers are eligible to apply
The minimum eligibility for enrolling in Post Graduate Diploma in Nursery Teachers Training program is a bachelor’s degree. Aspiring as well as experienced teachers who desire to gain knowledge in nursery teaching methods or upgrade their teaching skills to excel in their chosen area are encouraged to take the course. If you are aiming for a career in nursery education, you need to pursue a comprehensive professional program in nursery teachers training which will prepare you to keep up with all the latest developments and connect with the learners in the right manner by establishing a loving and warm atmosphere.
- Program is available in online mode
- The program is offered at a reasonable price
- Easy payment options available
- Scholarship available for meritorious students
Post Graduate Diploma in Nursery Teachers Training program which focuses on preparing teachers to engage tender heads in playful and enjoyable learning activities can be availed at a reasonable course fee of 750 USD. If you have basic computer skills and an internet connection, then you can take up the online program. Early childhood teaching is hard work but making a difference in a young child’s life is rewarding at the same time. The post graduate diploma program imparts training on innovative teaching methods to assist young learners to develop the foundation skills which will have a positive impact on their future learning.
|750 USD||565 GBP||24375 THB|
Curriculum – Post Graduate Diploma in Nursery Teachers Training :
- Phase 1: Introduction to Teaching Young Learners
- Phase 2: Importance of play
- Phase 3: Instructional Strategies
- Phase 4: Classroom Management
- Phase 5 Language Learning
- Phase 6: Educational Psychology
- Phase 7: Characteristics of Young Learners
- Phase 8: Physical, Cognitive, Social and Emotional Development
- Phase 9: Curriculum
- Phase 10: Assessment and Evaluation
- Phase 11: Resource Management & Material Development
- Phase 12: Teaching Aids
- Phase 13: Bloom's Taxonomy and Multiple Intelligences
- Phase 14: Different Teaching Methods
- Phase 15: Strategies for Different Instruction
- Phase 16: Lesson Plan (Arts & Crafts)
- Phase 17: Child Health and Nutrition
- Phase 18: Self Awareness
- Phase 19: Basic Computers
- Phase 20: Nursery School Organization
- Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC) recognised by UKVI in the UK, a member of the CHEA International Quality Group in the USA, and the British Quality Foundation, has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT) and awarded commendable grades in the area of Learning and Teaching; Course Delivery. Accreditation by ASIC demonstrates ACT’s commitment to being a quality education provider, respected worldwide.
- Certificate will be awarded by Asian College of Teachers after successful completion of the course
- ACT is now associated with Cambridge and has become the authorised centre for conducting Cambridge TKT Exam all over India.
- Candidates can choose to appear for one or more modules of TKT Exam and will be eligible for Cambridge TKT Certification at an additional cost
- ‘Online’ is not mentioned in the certificates
You will be awarded a globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers on successful completion of Post Graduate Diploma in Nursery Teachers Training. The certificates awarded have an added advantage as the words ‘Online’ is not mentioned there. Shipment of certificates within India is done free of cost but the candidates residing outside India are required to pay an additional certificate dispatch fee. Generally after submission of all the assignments and completion of the program, you will have to pay the dispatch fee. After that we take the respective shipping address and your contact number and send the certificate to the same. It takes a maximum of 3 weeks for the certificates to reach your address.
- Easy admission process
- Application can be submitted online
- Opt for any online payment scheme
If you are willing to enroll, then you will have to fill up an online application form with all the relevant details and must provide correct email id and phone number as all the communication will be forwarded there. Once the application form is submitted, you will receive the program details via email and phone call from ACT’s admission executives. The course fee payment details will be mailed to you once we confirm your enrollment. The course fee can be paid through online payment using Debit / Credit Card or by depositing Cash, Cheque or Demand Draft to our bank account. After the payment is credited you will be receiving payment confirmation with online admission form. You need to fill up the same and submit in order to get online access to the program.
Asian College of Teachers is offering a bunch of comprehensive nursery teacher training programs designed meticulously to produce professional educators who will be able to actively get engaged with the next generation learners facilitating the growth of children aged 0-5 years. After enrolling in any of the certificate, diploma and P G diploma courses you can also pursue a variety of exclusive specializations like English Language Teaching, Classroom Management, Education Management and Early Childhood Care.
These specialized programs will accord you with additional knowledge and understanding of early childhood education so that you can learn to address the needs and concerns of young learners. As future teachers, you need to meet the daily needs of young children and will therefore, need additional skills in specified areas in order to cater to a varied set of learners. You will have further flexibility to opt for any specialization ranging from one to all four mentioned above.
There are ample opportunities for nursery teachers who have completed advanced programs in Nursery Teachers Training and have a passion to teach young learners. With nursery and preschools developing at a rapid rate, there is a considerable demand for certified nursery teachers. Asian College of Teachers’ Post Graduate Diploma in Nursery Teachers Training opens many avenues to numerous job opportunities as the program aims to provide the future teachers with a strong foundation in the methodologies of nursery education offering a variety of routes into teaching career. The post graduate program will provide the skills and methods to teach children in the age group of 0-5 years and will make you competent enough to start as nursery teachers, early childhood educator, and preschool teachers and can help you to eventually become head teacher and center administrator. The program could be immensely helpful for nursery curriculum developer, course coordinator, consultant associated with nursery schools and even for those planning to open a nursery school. The program is suitable for not only nursery teachers but anyone connected with nursery education.
- Complete tutor support throughout the program
- Trainees can learn at their own pace
- Additional support of online videos and reference materials
Once you enroll in Post Graduate Diploma in Nursery Teachers Training program, you can expect complete guidance from the experienced tutors of Asian College of Teachers who are committed to help you in achieving your learning goals. With years of valuable experience the tutors will provide great support and guide you through all the aspects of teaching giving valuable advice in every step of the way. They extend their tutoring support by sharing relevant information and answering questions related to the course content. Since the Nursery Teachers Training program of ACT offer flexible learning you can take the opportunity to learn at your own pace and clear all your doubts as and when required. You can email your queries and can also opt for online chatting between 10 am and 6 pm and can discuss any course related problem.
- The candidates will receive a globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers.
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- ACT is in collaboration with Europass, the largest provider of Teacher Training Courses in Europe.
- ACT is an organizational member of Childhood Education International (CEI)
- ACT holds membership of European Association for International Education (EAIE)
- ACT is also member of Early Childhood Association (ECA)
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education
Accreditation is a process which plays an important role for an educational institution as it is all about meeting set standards of quality and is an ongoing evaluation which encourages constant improvement. It acts as a vital tool to monitor and assess the standard and quality of education. Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education Teachers Training aims at those planning a career in early childhood education and getting trained in the principles and approaches to teach young learners. The course acquaints the trainees with the latest methodologies of early childhood care and education. On successful completion of the course the trainees are certified by Asian College of Teachers (ACT). The certificate is globally recognized making the trainees eligible for better teaching opportunities.