Post Graduate Diploma in Pre and Primary Teachers Training
If you are planning a career in pre and primary teaching then you need to gain substantial knowledge in the methodologies and techniques before you are ready to enter the challenging world of teaching. Post Graduate Diploma in Pre and Primary Teachers Training offered by Asian College of Teachers aims to develop the effective educational skills and techniques so that you confidently meet the learning needs of diverse learners across the globe. We, at Asian College of Teachers ensure that both new and experienced teachers get to experience collaborative learning and master the latest pedagogical methods which the educators require so that they are on the path to becoming effective educators. Post Graduate Diploma course is an extensive program which is internationally recognized and will provide you with an extra edge when it comes to bagging better teaching jobs around the world.
Peer Teaching and Observed Teaching Practices are included in the course at an additional cost.
- P G Diploma program is of 240 hours duration
- Maximum duration of the course is 15 months
- Program can also be completed in fast track mode
- Flexible program which can be pursued from any corner of the globe
Post Graduate Diploma in Pre and Primary Teachers Training program which is of 240 hours duration will equip you with the efficacious teaching methods and techniques of teaching students aged 2-12 years can be completed within 15 months. The P G Diploma in PPTTC, offers enough flexibility to the trainees who can pursue it from any part of the globe in online mode. If you are planning to be a successful pre-primary teacher or want to upgrade your career, enrol for our course and undergo professional teachers training as pre-primary education is considered a vital step in laying the foundation for all the future learning of a child.
- Bachelor’s degree is the minimum entry requirement
- Both aspiring as well as experienced teachers are eligible to apply
The minimum eligibility for enrolling in the online P G Diploma in Pre and Primary Teachers Training course is a bachelor’s degree. If you are an aspiring or an experienced teacher who desire to be better skilled in pre-primary teaching arena or upgrade your teaching skills to excel in your chosen area then you must take this program. Teaching aspirants who are planning to enter the field of pre-primary education need to pursue a complete professional program in pre and primary teachers training which will let them acquire knowledge in the relevant teaching methods and techniques. A pre-primary teacher needs to be creative and flexible and must act as a facilitator encouraging the children to find answers in their own way. They need to design various activities which are child oriented and show enthusiasm with the kids by establishing a loving and warm atmosphere.
- Program is available in online mode
- Program can be availed at a reasonable price
- Easy installment payment options
- Scholarship available for meritorious students
Post Graduate Diploma program which has incorporated all the latest teaching methodologies and child-centered approaches can be availed at a reasonable course fee of 750 USD/565 GBP/24375 THB for online mode. Trainees with basic computer skills and an internet connection can take up the online program. Pre-primary teaching is a challenging job but rewarding at the same time. The P G Diploma program imparts training on innovative teaching methods which meet the diverse needs of young children and provide them appropriate support.
|750 USD||565 GBP||24375 THB|
Curriculum - Post Graduate Diploma in Pre and Primary Teachers Training
- Phase 1: Principles and Approaches of Early Childhood Education
- Phase 2: Characteristics of Young Learners
- Phase 3: Lesson Planning & Instructional Strategies
- Phase 4: Classroom Management
- Phase 5: Educational Psychology
- Phase 6: Resources Management
- Phase 7: Evaluation
- Phase 8: Language Learning & Language Acquisition
- Phase 9: What is Grammar?
- Phase 10: Word Classes
- Phase 11: Auxiliary Verbs and Modal Verbs
- Phase 12: Contextualization of Grammar
- Phase 13: What is Phonology?
- Phase 14: Organs of Speech
- Phase 15: Phonetic Transcription, Stress and Intonation
- Phase 16: Weak and Strong Forms
- Phase 17: Lesson Plan (Art and Craft)
- Phase 18: Lesson plan (EVS)
- Phase 19: Lesson plan (Language)
- Phase 20: Lesson plan (Numbers)
- Phase 21: Teaching Writing
- Phase 22: Project method
- Phase 23: Curriculum from Pre-School Admin
- Phase 24: Connecting to Technology
- Phase 25: Presentation Stations in Class
- Phase 26: Surfing the Internet
- Phase 27: Keyboarding and Word processing –Integrated!
- Phase 28: Integrating Reading Technology and Blogging
- Certificate will be awarded by Asian College of Teachers after successful completion of the course
- ACT is now associated with Cambridge and has become the authorised centre for conducting Cambridge TKT Exam all over India.
- Candidates can choose to appear for one or more modules of TKT Exam and will be eligible for Cambridge TKT Certification at an additional cost
- ACT courses are also endorsed by Training Qualifications, UK.
- An exclusive TQUK Certificate can be earned after taking the TQUK Exam at an additional cost.
- Training Qualifications (TQUK) is an Ofqual regulated Awarding Organization in England
- ‘Online’ is not mentioned in the certificates
You will be awarded a globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers on successful completion of Post Graduate Diploma in Pre and Primary Teachers Training. The certificates awarded have an added advantage as the word ‘Online’ is not mentioned in the certificates. Shipment of certificates within India is done free of cost but the candidates residing outside India are required to pay an additional US $ 25 (South East Asian & Middle Eastern Countries) and US $ 35 (rest of the world) as certificate dispatch fee. Generally after submission of all the assignments and completion of the course, you have to pay the dispatch fee. After that we take your shipping address and contact number and courier the certificate to the same. It takes a maximum of 3 weeks for the certificates to reach the candidate’s address.
- Easy admission process
- Application can be submitted online
- Opt for any online payment scheme
If you are willing to enrol for the PG Diploma in PPTTC online, you have to fill up an application form with all the relevant details and must provide correct email id and phone number as all the communication will be forwarded there. Once the application form is submitted, you will receive the course details via email and phone call from ACT’s admission executives. The course fee payment details are mailed to the candidates once they confirm their enrollment. The course fee can be paid through online payment using Debit / Credit Card or by depositing Cash, Cheque or Demand Draft to our bank account. After the payment is credited you will be receiving payment confirmation with online admission form. You need to fill up the same and submit in order to get online access to the program.
Post Graduate Diploma in Pre and Primary Teachers Training from Asian College of Teachers is designed meticulously to produce efficacious educators of international standards. You will be part of an elaborate program and get acquainted with the various aspects of pre and primary teaching so that you can make a significant contribution when it comes to the holistic learning of children aged 2-12 years. Enrolling in Post Graduate Diploma course will also provide you with the option of choosing a variety of exclusive specializations like English Language Teaching, Classroom Management, Education Management and Early Childhood Care. You will get an additional knowledge and understanding of the pre-primary teaching landscape so that you can utilize your advanced knowledge to better understand the tender minds and make a positive difference in the lives of the young learners. The post graduate course will help you to master additional skills in specified areas in order to cater to a varied set of learners. You will have flexibility to opt for any specialization ranging from one to all four mentioned above.
If you are really passionate about teaching young learners and interested to make a career in the pre and primary teaching segment then there will be ample opportunities for you after you complete an extensive program like Post Graduate Diploma in Pre and Primary Teachers Training from Asian College of Teachers as you also get the opportunity. With pre and primary schools developing at a rapid rate, there is a considerable demand for trained and certified teachers. You will have a strong foundation in the principles of pre and primary education along with knowledge of planned teaching offering a variety of routes into your teaching career. The course will provide you with the skills and experience to teach children in the age group of 2-12 years and will make you competent enough to work as a pre and primary teacher, an early childhood educator, head teacher, course coordinator, pre and primary curriculum developer, consultant associated with pre-primary schools and even for those planning to open a school.
- Complete tutor support throughout the course
- Candidates can learn at their own pace
- Additional support of online videos and reference materials
The trainees enrolled in Post Graduate Diploma in Pre and Primary Teachers Training program can expect complete guidance from the experienced tutors of Asian College of Teachers who are committed to helping the candidates to achieve their learning goals. With years of valuable experience the tutors provide great support to the trainees and guide them through all the aspects of teaching giving valuable advice in every step of the way. They extend their tutoring support by sharing relevant information and answering questions related to the course content. The Pre and Primary Teachers Training program of ACT will offer you flexible learning so that you can take the opportunity to learn at your own pace and clear all your doubts as and when required. You can email your queries and can also opt for online chatting between 10 am and 6 pm and can discuss any course related problem.