Special Education course(Learning Disabilities, Autism and ADHD)
If you are eager to get into special education as a teaching professional, then opting for Asian College of Teachers’ SEN online course(Learning Disabilities, Autism and ADHD) can be the best decision for you. Special education is meant for children with mental, physical, social and/or emotional disabilities. If you are working as a special educator or shadow teacher, enrol with ACT’s online Special Education course which is a detailed and comprehensive program centred on Learning Disabilities, ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder) and Autism which assures to make you conversant with all the techniques you need to adopt as a special education teacher.
The Special Education Needs online course is available on Certificate, Diploma and P G Diploma level to suit the needs and preferences of each one of our aspirants. Aspirants can take separate CACHE endorsed online course – Recognising and Supporting Children with Special Needs at an additional cost of 120 USD with PG Diploma Level which is another professional course aimed at acquainting the candidates with the correct approaches to follow when it comes to providing guidance and support.
Pursuing an online special education course will make you learn how to identify learners with special needs and apply those techniques of teaching that can be both understandable and enjoyable for them and impart them effective education by providing shadow support.
Deepen and enhance your learning with ACT Video Lectures
- Course duration of Certificate level is 4 months, Diploma level is 8 months and P G level is 12 months
- Access to the CACHE course will be valid for 12 months’ period
- Courses can be pursued in fast-track
- You can learn at their own pace and time
- Course materials can be accessed anytime, anywhere
- Courses are conducted online with provisions for doubt-clearing sessions
|P G Diploma (Single Certificate)||12 months|
|PG Diploma ( Triple Certificate )||12 months|
- Both aspiring as well as experienced teachers are eligible to apply for our Special Education courses
- Aspirants with a minimum qualification of 10+2 are eligible for our Certificate level and Diploma level course. For pursuing the PG course, the minimum eligibility required is a Bachelor’s Degree
If you are an aspiring or an experienced teacher and desirous of gaining knowledge in special education teaching methodologies alongside enhancing your teaching expertise, then you should take our Special Ed program.
While pursuing our course you will get to learn about managing children suffering from Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and Autism successfully and create a cordial ambience in classrooms along with delivering productive learning sessions.
- Programs are available in online mode
- Programs can be availed at a reasonable price
- Easy payment facility available
- Easy instalment facility available
You can avail our Special Education courses at quite an affordable program fee. If you have basic computer skills and an internet connection, then you can take up this online program to provide additional academic and psychological support in the classroom. The programs have been designed to equip you with the teaching strategies associated with special education helping you to emerge as an ideal special educational needs (SEN) teacher.
|Course Level||Fee in USD||Fee in GBP||Fee in THB|
|Certificate||300 USD||250 GBP||10300 THB|
|Diploma||550 USD||450 GBP||19000 THB|
|PG Diploma (Single Certificate)||750 USD||600 GBP||25700 THB|
|PG Diploma (Triple Certificate)||900 USD||700 GBP||30000 THB|
- ASIC is recognised by UKVI in UK and is a full member of The International Network for Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education (INQAAHE), is a member of the BQF (British Quality Foundation) and are institutional members of EDEN (European Distance and E-Learning Network).
- Certificate will be awarded by Asian College of Teachers after successful completion of the course
- Upon course completion students will be awarded with ACT Certificate.
- Additional CACHE Certificate can be availed with PG Diploma Level by paying additional 120 USD and completing CACHE Module on Recognizing and Supporting Children with Special Needs
The globally renowned CPD Certification Service UK has certified all the Special Educational Needs (SEN) courses of Asian College of Teachers (ACT) as conforming to continuing professional development principles and benchmarks as per CPD guidelines. CPD stands for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and CPD certified means that the training programs designed for educators and professionals associated with special education get the high-quality training to develop their skills and enhance their abilities.Read more..
You will be awarded a globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers after successful completion of our Special Education courses.
- Easy admission process
- Application can be submitted online
- Opt for any online payment scheme
If you are interested to enrol in the Special Needs education course online, then you need to fill up an online application form with all the relevant details with correct email id and phone number as all the communication will be forwarded there. Once your application form gets submitted, you will receive the program details via email and phone call from ACT’s admission executives. The program fee payment details will be mailed to you once your enrolment gets confirmed. You can pay the program fee through online payment using Debit / Credit Card or by depositing Cash, Cheque or Demand Draft to your bank account. After the payment is credited you will be receiving payment confirmation with online admission form. You need to fill up the same and submit in order to get online access to the program.
There are ample opportunities for special education teachers who have completed ACT’s Special Needs course in an online mode of learningand are passionate to teach learners with special needs. There is a considerable demand for certified special educational needs (SEN) teachers all around the globe. Asian College of Teachers’ Certificate/Diploma/P G Diploma course in Special Education opens many avenues to numerous job opportunities as the course aims to provide the future shadow teachers with a strong foundation in the methodologies and strategies to deal with common Learning Disabilities as well as ADHD and Autism. The program will provide the skills and methods to teach children with special needs and will make the candidates competent enough to work as special educator.
The program could be immensely helpful for head of schools dealing with children with learning disabilities, shadow teacher for children with special needs, special education curriculum developer, course coordinator and counsellor associated with special education. The program is suitable for not only teachers but anyone connected with special education even for young mothers and homemakers who need to be aware of how to deal with the special needs children and help them to lead a normal life.
- Complete tutor support throughout the course
- Candidates can learn at their own pace
- Study materials available online
If you are enrolling in our Special Education course, you can expect complete guidance from the experienced tutors of Asian College of Teachers who are committed to helping the trainees to achieve their learning goals. With years of valuable experience the tutors provide great support to the trainees and guide them through all the aspects of teaching giving valuable advice in every step of the way. They extend their tutoring support by sharing relevant information and answering questions related to the course content. Since our Special Education courses offer the trainees flexible learning they can take the opportunity to learn at their own pace and clear all their doubts as and when required. You can email your queries and can also opt for online chatting between 10 am and 6 pm and can discuss any program related problem.