Post Graduate Diploma in Train the Trainer with L&D
The webinar-based PG Diploma in Train the Trainer with L&D program has been designed and developed by field experts who believe that learning must continue for everyone, no matter what. Therefore, anyone unable to attend face-to-face programs can opt for our webinars. The main aim behind designing live online sessions is to connect with our trainees on a global level thus providing them the opportunity to attend classes replete with live interaction with our facilitators as well as with their peers and also collaborate in activities - all from the convenience of their home, with just a click.
The program aims at experienced as well as budding trainers enabling them to further enhance their training delivery skills, assessed against measurable, objective criteria. It is crucial for a trainer to continuously upgrade and refresh their training delivery skills to ensure effective transfer of learning. The program emphasises encouraging self-assessment to boost the delivery skills of an experienced/ aspiring trainer.
- 30th October - 4th December 2022 (10 am - 1 pm)
- Mode of Learning : Webinar
PG Diploma in Train the Trainer with L&D in a live online mode of study will be held from 30th October to 4th December (10 am – 1 pm) which is sure to benefit aspiring and experienced trainers with upgrading their existing skills in professional training.
- Aspiring / experienced professionals willing to develop their skills and establish mastery in training design, delivery and facilitation.
The program has been designed mainly for learning professionals working as trainers, instructional designers and organizational development practitioners and also to greatly benefit anyone within an organization who is responsible for developing others, from managers to human resources specialists.
- Training Design, Model and Process
- Training Needs Analysis
- Reviewing Resources
- Research Learning Theories
- Consideration for Design
- Planning Resources to Support the Learners
- Learning Objectives and Assessments
- Select Methods and Media
- Delivering Resources to Support Delivery
- Developing Feedback Methods
- Developing Resources to Promote the Design
- Quality Assurance in Design & Development
- Alpha Card Game
- Introducing to Delivery- Training vs Presentation
- Balancing Trainer Activity
- Training Session Structure
- Training Delivery- Tools & Menus
- Training Delivery Style and Question Techniques
- Moving from Classroom to Virtual & Online Training
- Supporting Performance and Measuring Results
- Return to Investments of Training Initiatives
- Feedback, Reflective Summary
- Trainees will receive a globally recognized certificate from Center for Training and Professional Development (CTPD), a division of Asian College of Teachers (ACT).
- The course is certified by CPD Certification Service, UK and all our certificates come with CPD Certification Service, UK endorsement seal.
- Easy Admission Process
- Application can be submitted online
- Opt for any Online Payment Scheme
Fill up an online application form:
The course is available in an in-class mode of learning. For enrolment, please fill up an Online Application Form mentioning all the essential details. After submission of the application form, officials from our Admission Department will provide all the course details via email or/and phone. Once you confirm your enrolment, we shall send you the consolidated payment details. You can make the payment through various ways – Debit Card, Credit Card, Cash, Cheque or DD (Demand Draft). Once your payment is confirmed, you will be provided with a payment confirmation receipt and the Online Admission Form.
We have a trained student - support team who will help you at any point/s course during the course completion. After successful completion of the all the assignments you will get the certificate.
There is no dearth of prospects after completing this Train the Trainer program. Experienced trainees will be upgraded with an upgraded level of knowledge in the field. Hence, they can look forward to a more defined role in their organisation or institution. You can also opt for a position as a teacher, freelance trainer, soft skill trainer, full time corporate trainer etc.
Study says that in spite of the rise in online training, there will be an increase of 10% for training and development professionals. The 4 most prospective industries for Trainers include:
- Health Care
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Educational Services
- Finance and Insurance
ACT's program would prepare you to:
- Start your training career
- Have an in-depth idea on the progress of the field of training
- Take up the challenge to look for training opportunities
- Look for a career as a training coordinator
- Start building you career in the training arena
- Build confidence for soft skill trainings
- Get a step forward in your training career with recognized certificates
- With ACT’s certificate, a trainer can look for opportunities in reputed organizations
The international certificate/s will provide you with the necessary boost to your training and professional development career!
- Asian College of Teachers is accredited by Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC)
- The prestigious EQAC - Education Quality Accreditation Commission has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT)
- NCC Education, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education, endorses the courses of Asian College of Teachers (ACT)
- ACT is a member of the prestigious Global Trainers Federation (GTF)
- Centre for Training and Professional Development (CTPD) is now an organisational member of Association for Coaching (AC)
- CTPD has Associate Membership with International Institute of Coaching (IIC)