Diploma in Early Years Care and Education
Asian College of Teachers offers Diploma in Early Years Care and Education training for all teachers and teaching aspirants looking to effectively master the various contemporary approaches and methodologies related to Early Years Care and Education. The EYCE course focuses on the emerging knowledge related to Early Childhood Learning in order to provide you with all the essential skills that will enable these Early Childhood teachers to understand each child’s uniqueness and dynamism and successfully work with them. Today’s Early Childhood classrooms are focused on child-centred learning and teachers who can create interest in the minds of the students and help them achieve their learning goals. After completing this Diploma in childhood care and education, you will become well aware of the techniques in order to ensure the all-round development of children aged 0-5 years, putting stress on laying a solid foundation.
Peer Teaching and Observed Teaching Practices are included in the course at an additional cost.
Deepen and enhance your learning with ACT Video Lectures
- Diploma course is of 120 hours duration
- Maximum duration of the course is 8 months
- Program can also be completed in fast track mode
- Flexible course which can be pursued from any corner of the globe
Diploma in Early Years Care and Education Teachers’ Training is a tailored made course for aspiring as well as on-job teachers planning a successful career in early years care and education. The course equips the prospective teachers with fun and motivating knowledge and methods for the young children and can be completed in 8 months. The online Diploma in EYCE course, offers enough flexibility to you as a candidate as you can pursue it from any part of the globe in either online mode or distance mode. The course thoroughly trains the candidates in understanding the importance of care and nutrition concepts along with the other concepts of Early Years Care and Education.
- 10+2 is the minimum entry requirement
- Both aspiring as well as experienced teachers are eligible to apply
The minimum eligibility for enrolling in our Diploma in Early Years Education teachers training course is 10 + 2. Whether you are an aspiring teacher looking to enter into the arena of Early Years Care and Education or are already working as a teacher who desires to upgrade themselves with knowledge and skills in Early Years Education, you will find the course beneficial for you and are encouraged to take up the course. 21st century Early Childhood educators have the huge task upon them to nurture tender minds and create a safe, child friendly and supportive learning environment for the complete development of children.
- Program can be availed at a reasonable price
- Scholarship available for meritorious students
Diploma in Early Years Care and Education Teachers Training program covers a range of approaches and methodologies to be applied in terms of teaching and handling young children. The program can be availed at a reasonable program fee of USD 350 for online course. If you possess the basic computer operating skills and an internet connection then you can take up the online program; on the other hand if you wish to receive the hard copy of the study materials, then you can opt for distance mode. The Diploma program will provide the early childhood educators a good start/boost to their professional field and acquaint them with the other requisite skills to become a competent early childhood educator.
|350 USD||265 GBP||11375 THB|
Curriculum - Diploma in Early Years Education:
- Phase 1: Introduction
- Phase 2: Educational Psychology
- Phase 3: Stages of Development
- Phase 4: Importance of Play
- Phase 5: Factors Affecting Early Childhood
- Phase 6: Principles and Approaches of Early Childhood Education
- Phase 7: First Aid
- Phase 8: Helping Early Childhood Learners Settle Down in School
- Certificate will be awarded by Asian College of Teachers after successful completion of the course
- ACT is now associated with Cambridge and has become the authorised centre for conducting Cambridge TKT Exam all over India.
- Candidates can choose to appear for one or more modules of TKT Exam and will be eligible for Cambridge TKT Certification at an additional cost
- ACT courses are also endorsed by Training Qualifications, UK.
- An exclusive TQUK Certificate can be earned after taking the TQUK Exam at an additional cost.
- Training Qualifications (TQUK) is an Ofqual regulated Awarding Organization in England
- ‘Online’ is not mentioned in the certificates
You will be awarded a globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers on successful completion of Diploma in Early Years Care and Education Teachers Training. The certificates awarded have an added advantage as the words ‘Online’ is not mentioned there. Shipment of certificates within India is done free of cost but the candidates residing outside India are required to pay an additional certificate dispatch fee. Generally after submission of all the assignments and completion of the program, you will have to pay the dispatch fee. After that we take the respective shipping address and your contact number and send the certificate to the same. It takes a maximum of 3 weeks for the certificates to reach your address.
- Easy admission process
- Application can be submitted online
- Opt for any online payment scheme
For enrolment, you need to fill up our Online Application Form with all the relevant details and correct email id and phone number where all the communication will be forwarded. Once the Application Form is submitted, you will receive the program details via email and phone call from our Admission Executives. The EYCE program fee payment details will be mailed to you once your enrolment is confirmed. The program fee can be paid through online payment using Debit / Credit Card or by Cash Deposit, Cheque or Demand Draft to our Bank Account. After the payment is credited, you will be receiving payment confirmation with online admission form which needs to be filled up in order to get online access to the program. If you are opting for distance mode, you will receive hard copy study materials couriered to your registered address.
We at Asian College of Teachers offers a bunch of comprehensive Early Years Care and Education teacher training programs designed meticulously to produce professional educators who will be able to teach and create a congenial learning environment for the next generation learners facilitating the growth of children aged 0-5 years. If you are enrolling in any of the certificate, diploma and P G diploma programs can also opt for a variety of exclusive specializations like English Language Teaching, Classroom Management, Education Management and Early Childhood Care.
These specialized programs will lend you with an additional knowledge and understanding of the 21st century Early Childhood Education approach. It is important to understand the psychology of the young learners and teach them as per their needs and requirements. A psychological break down due to extra pressure can harm the serenity of mind and hamper the interest of children. Hence specialized knowledge can be helpful in your near future to go up the ladder of success in the professional teaching field.
Pursuing the Diploma program in Early Years Care and Education will certainly open up huge job prospects for you. There is an insatiable demand for Early Childhood Educators across the globe. The international chain of schools located across various parts of the world prefers hiring internationally trained teachers for Early Childhood Education. Teaching children is a specialized task and the teacher needs to take many other responsibilities apart from providing education to the children. The educator needs to understand the psychology of the children and teach them accordingly for the proper mental and cognitive growth of the children. On the other hand being an Early Childhood Educator you need to keep a good eye on the health and nutrition of the kids. Hence the institutes prefer hiring trained teachers over their non-trained counterparts. The globally recognized certificate will produce more opportunity around the world, over other applicants to find a job as Early Childhood Educator.
- Complete tutor support provided throughout the course
- Candidates can learn at their own pace
- Additional support of online videos and reference materials are provided
The candidates enrolling in Diploma in Early Years Care and Education Teachers Training course will receive complete guidance from the experienced tutors of Asian College of Teachers who are committed to helping the candidates to achieve their educational goals. With years of valuable experience the tutors provide great support to the trainees and guide them through all the aspects of teaching giving valuable advice in every step of the way. They extend their tutoring support by sharing relevant information and answering questions related to the course content. Since the EYCE course of ACT offer the candidates flexible learning they can take the opportunity to learn at their own pace and clear all their doubts as and when required. They can email their queries and can also opt for online chatting between 10 am and 6 pm and can discuss any course related problem.
- The candidates will receive a globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers.
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- All ACT courses are endorsed by Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
- ACT is an organizational member of Childhood Education International (CEI)
- ACT is an institutional member of The Association for Early Years Education & Development (AECED)
- ACT holds membership of European Association for International Education (EAIE)
- ACT is also member of Early Childhood Association (ECA)
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education
Accreditation is a process which plays an important role for an educational institution as it is all about meeting set standards of quality and is an ongoing evaluation which encourages constant improvement. It acts as a vital tool to monitor and assess the standard and quality of education. Diploma in Early Years Care and Education Teachers Training aims at those planning a career in early childhood education and getting trained in the principles and approaches to teach young learners. The course acquaints the trainees with the latest methodologies of early childhood care and education. On successful completion of the course the trainees are certified by Asian College of Teachers (ACT). The certificate is globally recognized making the trainees eligible for better teaching opportunities.