Master of Arts in Education with Leadership and Administration
Master of Arts in Education with Leadership and Administration is the ideal course for those professionals who are looking to pursue an advanced degree course to develop the knowledge and competency ineducational leadership and administration will find this course to be beneficial. The course has a comprehensive content that will introduce you to models of leadership and help you to critically examine these in the context of theory and practice.
The MA in Education with Leadership and Administrationhas credit system for its Foundation, Core, Specialization papers as well as its Capstone project. It includes topics on psychology and characteristics of learners, digital literacy, behavioral management, human resource management and finance in education, self-management and planning, etc. along with a paper to choose from three options for the Capstone project.
- The duration of the program is 1.5 years
- Online program and can be pursued from any corner of the globe
The Master of Arts in Education with Leadership and Administration offers enough flexibility to the trainees who can pursue it in online mode from any part of the globe. It is an exclusive program developed for senior teachers, institutional heads, and principals looking to hone their leadership skills. This program will be immensely helpful if you are an academician looking to upgrade your skills and qualities to demonstrate successful leadership and management skills in educational institutions.
- Graduation is the minimum entry requirement
- Both aspiring as well as experienced teachers are eligible to apply
The minimum eligibility for enrolling in Master of Arts in Education with Leadership and Administrationis graduation. Applicants must complete Graduation / Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent as issued by the Ministry of Education in the applicant’s home country.
Foundation (10 credits)
1. Psychology and Characteristics of Learners
2. Conducting Accurate Internet Research
Core (30 credits)
1. Developing, Planning & Designing learning Environment
2. Digital literacy – 21st Century Classroom
3. Assessment & Evaluation in Education
4. Instructional Strategies
5. Behavioral Management – Social and Emotional Competence of Learners
6. Introduction to Education Research
Specializations (20 credits)
1. Organization and Administration in Higher Education
2. Human Resource Management and Finance in Education
3. Leadership Theory Practice and Change Management
4. Self-Management and Planning in Education
Capstone Project (30 credits) - Choose 1
1. Prepare a paper on any one topic of by attending a one live online webinar from EBC – 5000 words
2. Attend any seminar in Education in your region and create a reflective paper on the same – 5000 words
3. Research Paper – Education Leadership – 5000 words
- The program is available in online mode
- The program can be availed at a reasonable price
- Easy installment payment options
- Scholarship available for meritorious students
Master of Arts in Education with Leadership and Administration equips the professionals with administrative and leadership skills. It is available at a reasonable fee of 2750 USD/1950 GBP/86000 THB. Candidates with basic computer skills and an internet connection can take up the online course and can pursue it from any corner of the globe. The program is ideal for principals, head of institutions, senior teachers, administrators and educationists looking for better opportunities in a leadership role.
|2750 USD||1950 GBP||93000 THB|
- The degree certificate will be awarded by European International University (EIU-Paris)
- A letter of completion will be issued by Asian College of Teachers (ACT)
You will be awarded a globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers after successful completion of the MA in Education with Leadership and Administration.
European International University (EIU-Paris) is a private higher education establishment authorized by the French Ministry of National Education, Higher Education, Research, and Innovation, in accordance to and in compliance with the French Education Act: Code de l’Education Articles L 444-1 to 444-11 and R 444-1 to 444-28
Generally, after submission of all the assignments and completion of the course, the candidate has to pay the dispatch fee. After that we take the respective shipping address and contact number of the candidate and courier the certificate to the same. It takes a maximum of 3 weeks for the certificates to reach the candidate’s address.
The course is divided in 4 parts:
- Part One – Foundation Course which comprises of 10 credits and 2 Subject
- Part Two – Core Program comes with 30 credits and 6 Subjects
- Part Three – Specialization of Subjects comes with 20 credits divided into 4 Specialized subjects
- Part Four – Capstone Project which is a reflective research work comprises of 30 credits
To receive a degree in the program of study the student must achieve the following:
- Complete and successfully pass Foundation, Core, Specialization and Capstone Project as prescribed in the program specification.
- Obtain a mark of 50% and above to satisfactorily pass each subject as the Capstone Project.
- Complete the full program of study in minimum duration of 12 months, and a maximum duration of up to 36 months. After 24 months duration from enrollment date, the student would need to pay a maintenance bench fee for additional months of extension.
- Students can attend 6 Live Online Webinar Sessions during the year and use one of that as a Capstone Project to complete a reflective paper
- Complete tutor support throughout the course
- Trainees can learn at their own pace
- Additional support of online videos and reference materials
Each trainee is provided with a unique username, password and web addresses. By logging in with the information provided you get access to all the study material online. Since the mode of study is online, the program is supported by plenty of online videos of classroom teaching. This will provide you with a unique opportunity to get a feel of a classroom and at the same time understand the teaching methods in a virtual classroom. The online tutors of Asian College of Teachers are skilled academicians and teacher trainers who are always present to help the trainees all the way through the program. If any doubt arises or there is any query, you can contact the online tutors through chat and/or email.